What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonforne

picture.php

and here they are. These were finished and falling off when I cut the branches today.

Here are the branches.

picture.php

and this is some yummy shit too. I have about 6 or 7 days to go. I can´t wait to smoke this.

V

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I'll be running 6 seeds again.

2 - Godsgift F15 ..... 15th generation of breeding.

4 loose seeds from seeds personally collected from Afghanistan and Pakistan while i was on active duty there.

I have several container with different seeds I've collected, these four were found loose at the bottom of one of my Af-Pak containers.

I add a copy of my original note on the genetics collected. this was translated from Pasthu and Dari, by several of my units linguists.

Good Luck everyone.

Attachments

• af-pak.jpg
    af-pak.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Af-pak2.jpg
    Af-pak2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Godsgift.jpg
    Godsgift.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 12

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so here is the prize pack ill be tossing in the pot

for the challenge Im going to be popping

9 x seeds of The China Syndrome (Chernobyl x Sour Bubble)

8 x seeds of Strawberry Ice (Alaskan Ice x SourStrawberry)

and maybe a couple others... ill get pics up later tonight or tomorrow.

peace,
Infi

L

LouDog420

10/10 on the CJ f2s... Sitting in peat pucks on some beer cups as we speak!! Let's get it on ;)

^^ What's in the M-Theory??

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
10/10 on the CJ f2s... Sitting in peat pucks on some beer cups as we speak!! Let's get it on ;)

^^ What's in the M-Theory??

its Romulan hit with some Sour Bubble pollen from a select male... or did you mean the theory?

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure theres decent Pheno's but i doubt they'd be much compared to keeper Pheno of CJ x sour bubble.

Romulan just seems a little old school, but i have faith that the sour bubble will improve just about anything its crossed with... in the quality department at least... we'll see though.

peace,
Infi

T

Toes.

Nice V... Satori x Flo sounds like a cerebral good time right there... we've both got mandala's satori genetics going... :dance013:

Vonforne said:
Special Thanks
thank%20you.gif
to Maj. Cottenmouth for the revised set of rules.

And Thanks to all that wish to play. The more The merrier as the saying goes.

i'm new to the game... also, this is my first grow log in IC Mag.

I'm glad I could be here with all you fine, respected growers of the herb... thank you for letting me play along :biggrin:

hotboxes

finally I have been waiting for this since the last one I missed out but swore I would be in this time. I have some new crosses that I have been waiting to try looks like now is the time. Good luck to all.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
What the hell... Im in. Ill be poppin Devilweedseeds Atlantic Diesel. Guess I wont have to wait after all. Using my own soil mix and FF nutes.

GrowersUnite

**Took these Sunday**
One 18oz cup horse poo, one 18oz cup perlite=Two Beer Cup Challenge entries!
picture.php

One's popped already, I might have to add another entry if the other one doesn't.
picture.php

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i wanna play in this so badly...

as some of you know, my growing opportunities have been very slim lately... this has piqued my interest in some outdoor growing.

me and a couple of buddies have designed, built, irrigated and rain water collected/watered a remote garden. i am tempted to throw some auto's outdoors. if i can get back to the grow site in the next several weeks, i'm in.... would need a rock base to keep my roots trimmed, but...

i would also need some auto's, so i might try some of my manitoba medicine which has some Ruderalis mixed in... per THC123, outdoors they will flower...

i gotta get back to the country... 3 hours from here :(

T

Toes.

5/5 with tails:dance013:.... the wee ones went into starter squares with my homemade starter mix :
peat (lamberts) /perlite(thermorock) /ewc(vermicompost) /mycorrhizae(Rooters) / and
a pinch of Jamaican bat poo to help wif the early purple pin stripes.

pics when they make an appearance above ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.