What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

sublingual

The rest of the the ingredients, too many to list but I just studied the various components to commercial tea blends and looked up the benefits for each herb or spice. It turns out that thyme and oregano, along with rosemary and basil are medicinal too. Altogether there are 30-35 components with most being bought in bulk by the pound. No small tea bags for us, we are talking serious herbal tea. I will use this and further drip it into a black tea and coffee individual cone filter since the wife quit caffeine.
IMG_2140.JPG

Cuddles

The rest of the the ingredients, too many to list but I just studied the various components to commercial tea blends and looked up the benefits for each herb or spice. It turns out that thyme and oregano, along with rosemary and basil are medicinal too. Altogether there are 30-35 components with most being bought in bulk by the pound. No small tea bags for us, we are talking serious herbal tea. I will use this and further drip it into a black tea and coffee individual cone filter since the wife quit caffeine.
View attachment 18872304
this looks very interesting.
My mum sometimes gets this tea which basically called 7x7 herbal tea. It really has that many different herbs in it .
I had assumed that it tastes really awful but it´s surprisingly pleasant. Unlike some individual herbal teas which I have tried over the years, such as plain nettle tea, dandelion and a few others.
I gotta aske her to order some for me too next time :)

sublingual

what´s the stuff on the bottom of the plate? looks like some sort of seeds
Soaked Chia seeds. There is some controversy as to uptake of beneficials from Chia. Some say grind, others, to soak the seeds, we soak.
My birds really like them, they eat with us. Many, many years ago I used to be a clean freak with many allergies. My doctor recommended pets and a greater exposure to the environment and it has seemingly worked.

Cuddles

Soaked Chia seeds. There is some controversy as to uptake of beneficials from Chia. Some say grind, others, to soak the seeds, we soak.
My birds really like them, they eat with us. Many, many years ago I used to be a clean freak with many allergies. My doctor recommended pets and a greater exposure to the environment and it has seemingly worked.
I figured it might be chia. Those always need to be well soaked. I recall reading about a person who ate a spoonful or so of them dry and they nearly suffocated as a result because the seeds bind water/moisture quickly and they got stuck in his airways. He was rushed to hospital and thankfully survived but it was a close call.
I tried chia once but really wasn´t too impressed with them.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i made an off the cuff chicken salad. canned white meat (yeah, i know) with chunks of crisp apples, quartered red seedless grapes, a handful of chopped cashews, stirred together with a big spoonful of Dukes mayo. can't wait to try it again with GOOD chicken and more grapes, preferably white seedless that time. might use pecans instead, too. stuff was pretty good...

Cuddles

i made an off the cuff chicken salad. canned white meat (yeah, i know) with chunks of crisp apples, quartered red seedless grapes, a handful of chopped cashews, stirred together with a big spoonful of Dukes mayo. can't wait to try it again with GOOD chicken and more grapes, preferably white seedless that time. might use pecans instead, too. stuff was pretty good...
canned chicken ? never heard of this before lol, I only know the canned corned beef stuff.
How about making the chicken salad with some mushrooms and maybe a few bits of asparagus?
I gotta try this out sometime but I´ll be using white turkey instead of chicken and japanese mayo ;)

Cuddles

View attachment 18874656 View attachment 18874657

Selfmade Bolognese Sauce with Parmesan and Oregano. 🇮🇹 My uncle is italian and had a pizzeria in our town in germany, every time i was there i had eaten this. 😊 But i think every german loves Pasta Bolognese. ^^
lol, I think people all over the world love it! :) ...amongst many other italian dishes...mmmh :)

I´ll be making some this week too btw. I have loads of minced beef in my freezer just waiting to be turned into something else

Alitolla

View attachment 18874656 View attachment 18874657

Selfmade Bolognese Sauce with Parmesan and Oregano. 🇮🇹 My uncle is italian and had a pizzeria in our town in germany, every time i was there i had eaten this. 😊 But i think every german loves Pasta Bolognese. ^^
dear friend with noble tastes, I advise you to heat the sauce next time and pour the pasta into it while you heat the sauce in an "animated" way ... the sauce will have more amalgam / body with the pasta .... you will have more taste in eating it...👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌

velorex

velorex

holy fuck that was good. one of the best meals i ever had, the cannabis in the honey mixed perfect with the shrooms and bacon. my friend veldig steen from the forum came over. he licked his plate clean. think that meant he liked it too
Wow, I'm still high from last night. Must be something about the amount of food that has to be digested with the cannabis. Never had edibles Last this long. And the amount I put in I've taken similar before, the high was more intense but nowhere near as long lasting

shithawk420

Veteran
View attachment 18872304
very interested.what exactly is the benefit of roasting the herbs?wouldnt it break down the wanted chemicals?is it for taste?i really need to get into the tea game again

Latest posts

Latest posts