What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #1: Essay (Best Grow)

O

OHenry

I see. Figured I had to ask...oh

*my elites like their home :wink:

O

OHenry

still no winner on this one huh..did someone cancel this one without telling me? OH :fsu:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey OHenry....going to do my best to get ALL contests wrapped up and winners announced this weekend. Stay tuned and also anyone who wants
to take a final stab at this one you have another day or two.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
dg

***p.s. nice try Rabid Peach...... :bat:

G

I'm going to have to welcome Dutch back here...girl we MISSED you! I started getting the heebie jeebies when I noticed you hadn't posted for a few days, then shot Gypsy a pm to assure myself that you had been safely jetted to sun and fun somewhere nice for your birthday :D That's what I suspected and dang...I was right! Did you get treated extra special? Did they pamper you with facials and massages and oozy silky perfumed wonder creams and oils? Is your skin now like that of a baby's bum? :gaga:

ARGHHHHHHHH I want a snazzy overhaul too! :D

:wave: Welcome back Dutch! :smile:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Thank xxblue for all your concern....mucho appreciated! But all was fine...except for returning and coming down with a very nasty flu bug. Prolly picked up a bug from the re-circulated air on the plane....arrrgggg! I've got some really great pics...will get them up in a thread and tell you all about my trip soon as this flu bug flies off! YUK!

As for the contests.....gonna try and post all much overdue contest results over the weekend, most likely Sunday. My apologies to everyone who entered and would like to know if they won.

:friends:
dg

G

Don't bust your barnacles Dutch :biglaugh:....we'll wait patiently...WON'T WE EVERYBODY? :bat:

You take care of yourself, can't have all of the marvelous spa effects vanishing in two days now can we? :D

Nice to have ya home again :smile: :wave:

G

HEY!! Get yourself well first, ya hear? hell we waited this long, we can wait some more. Can't take any longer than it does to finish a grow can it? Get well, hope ya feel better soon.

nycnoob

yeah I already wished it in another thread but incase you dont visit it.. get better.. sucks to hear it.. good luck everyone..

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Announcing Winner!!!!!!!

Announcing Winner!!!!!!!

I must say to all who took the time and effort of entering this essay
contest writing about your best grow.....you have ALL turned out some
excellent stories and has been a pleasure reading them all, but has been
very very difficult to choose just one winner from among so many nicely
written ones. I narrowed it down, made my own choice then without
revealing my choice to Gypsy I asked him to review all the stories also.

His choice turned out to also be the one I had selected. :woohoo:

So without further delay LOL please step up and claim
your Schroomy Deeze (shipping info to me by PM please):

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
Rabid Peach
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Thanks to all who entered, and to everyone for your patience while
a winner was chosen. Cool stuff! But honestly, I don't think I'll do
another essay contest for awhile, they are just entirely too difficult
to judge. Don't panic though, there will be more contests coming
which should also prove to be fun. :woohoo:

Bigmone357

Congrats winner

Congrats winner

ABOUT TIME DG !!- :biglaugh:Just yankin' ya chain lol :wave: hope u get to feeling better real soon . Congrats Rabid u got some really good seeds use them wisely & i'll bet it was a hard to judge /pick contest . DG & GN :kissass: Thanks for the priveledge it was fun. Peace Big :pimp3:

Thank You!

Thank You!

Dutch, what good news for an easy saturday afternoon. I can not wait to get cracking on those very special beans! I wouldn't want to be in the position of judging essays because everyone's story is special for different reasons.

I am glad that I at least entertained a few people with my story.

everyone else, thanks for the props. I'll probably do a thread when i get these babies going.

lastly, I'd like to give a holler to Schrom and Rez for making this possible and for appropriating his creation to help people out. I'll remember that.

honored-
the peach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts