What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

G

Damn thats good looking mums there man!
Looks very similar to my astrofog mom, I have some pics of the bogglegumxblack dominas if your interested in seeing how they look. The white rhinos are also doing great. The plants are getting way to big I had to give away two of the sshxsweet blue because there was no room, kept the fastest flowering one, and will be able to take clones later of the other two. The last two days have been spent trimming branches to get some air into the canopy, you should have seen how crowded my cabinet was lol!
Just let me know if ya wanna see some pics, I dont want to crowd your thread with them.

Peace

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

but hey holygong - u grow in coco and ur definetly a good sponsor so post as manypics as u want! _D

im just transplanting clones of the astrofog. :D

B

bonecarver_OG

some nice ones D

SSH x PTK

cascadia

lovepotion

Bon nr 19 - x18 x dc hehehe raco - but ite looking fiine!!

LSDC - LDS same same :D

our cloning equipment. form cut to roots in 4-7 days without hormones - a wonder? no! just perfect condicions: high humidity but air change, low light but just the right spectra. and all basicly for free. :D:D its cut distilled water bottles to keep ascontainer with built in lid .- the cut is in U shape. the clone get sprayed every day about 3-4 times because the 18 w fluro leening on the lids will evaporate it. we allways keep themsides and botom humid of the container - never watering them tiny directly untill they got roots :D+

re vegging ssh x ptk fresh taken from the cold -very finished in flowering - but im sure it will get going with love and aatqazy and rhizotonic and the usual lot. and the marvelous fluoros.

its loosing the strong purple - whrn igt gets good colour the growth will be good too i bet.

the astrofog (kalimist x astroboy) moms trying to over grow the place ;)

the ssh x ptk mom: it looks small but its oing in right way :) haave alreay 24 clones taken from it - and i thought itwould take atleast a month for it to get back in shape.

checking out the duma trays with the cups to be used. 1L.. but for only about 2-3 weks veg max -if not there will be trouble with the watering. and if there get lots of roots in the bottom sticking out they will get damaged. so got to wash those trays very well.. the watering is gonn a be a pain in the ass :D but i hope i will have time :D soon after they will go into the slabs maybe even before they go into floweing. like veg one week in the slabs.

but close to 80 cups a tray :D

only thing more i got to say now is that most seedlings and clones will betoppedfor more production. we wont abandon our technique :

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Lookin' good bones. After following this thread, I decided to go back to rockwool germination (I typically fail miserably, irrespective of method) and the 2 that made it are starting off better in rockwool (c99 x Panama Red)....so I think I'll start seedlings in coco the same way you have (rockwool) here on out....
My handwatering days are soon over....lookin' forward to following your automation project....
Your plants look green and healthy as always

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey bonecarver,

its good to see your plants doing well man. i like your system for watering the seedlings in cups. certainly must make life easier lol.

i too really look forward to see you do your thing with the slabs. hope you are getting stronger day by day, so you can get those seedlings transplanted, lol :bat:

will you cut the bottoms off those 1 litter cups when you plant them on the slabs?

loving the show bro :wave:

G

well heres one of the boggleblacks for starters, my pc broke down again. Damn windows to hell! So I cant post any of the new pics I took today. heres some from 10 days ago. Its the medium height pheno and has the thinnest leaves, alltough there are`nt many differences in the plants of this cross. Basicly Height.

B

bonecarver_OG

vt :) the rockwool is very effective :)

gaius - the seedlings in the cups in the trays work like "wick" hydroponics - so easy :D only thing i cant get in the grow room almost. time to rebuild this weekend...
ill post a pic tomorow.

im getting better - soo time to get those spaghetti roots in the mini cups to the bigger ones indeed. also i will ad more light..

ill use the cups in the slabs . and i cut the botoms with a lot of atecion. ur oing to be very necesary as aid in a few weekks

holy - none of the boggle blacks of mine germed :( looks very nice....

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
lookin good bonecarver OG!! i love the 3 moms in one container, ever think about flowerin them like that?

G

I´ll meet up with vend next week, I´ll give him some beans for you to play with. So far I´m much more satisfied with the bgbd than the astrofogs, more uniform all over.

Keep up your amazing work man!

B

bonecarver_OG

i was really excited with growing the bgxbd also :( but now its gonna be fun gain :D hehe cool mate :D

give vend a big hello from me when u see him :D

peace and keep up the good work :D

G

well heres some more pics of the phenos. Heres all 3 of them you can see the two small ones are almost identical while the big has the same leafstructure, its basicly bigger lol!
11322P1010963.JPG

Short nr 1
11322P1010964.JPG

short nr 2
11322P1010965.JPG

tall one
11322P1010967.JPG

Heres my sshxsweet blue that I did´nt give away... :bat:
11322P1010968.JPG

11322P1010970.JPG

you must excuse the mess, its not my growroom, its my repottery lol!

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

ssh x sweet blue... damn that sounds nice ! tell me about thehigh when ur done :D

peace mate and nice pics

B

bonecarver_OG

hi all

got more fluoro tubes today :)

1 x3500 lumen clear white and 3 x 2500 daylight - 11000 more lumen :D all 4 are 40 W

still later if needed i got 3 x 58 watt fittings and 2 more 40W . wont need anymore ever.

will start slowly with the rebuilding... tomorow - then transplant after that.

tonight i will connect up the balasts for the 4 new tubes. a bit of cabling :) its gonna be fun :)

G

Well bone as I´ve said before and will say again lol! Theres nothing in this world that will remove sweet blue from my grow, its just amazing and anything crossed with it is exciting stuff hehe. This one smells sweet and candy like right now, we will see what its like in under a month when its probably finished.

Peace

B

bonecarver_OG

ffinished with the cabbling and connections at about 4 in the morning- damn it looks ugly but in an other week or so i gotto switch to flowering anyway :D today i continue remodeling etc. gottotry to gve em all the best pòssible light - and then transplant :(

daym i need some workers here :D

peace!

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hehe good job man, as long as it's functional right? you can make a better job of things when you are fully recovered. i'm just cloning my next batch of WW and SDv3, it's been a week today and no roots yet. i have for 18 watt neon tubes over two of those green house things for clones, they are in the rw plugs. my temps could be a bit better, just need an adapter for my warming pad. then i should be able to keep the root zone at a permanent 25° now they are around 22° to 24°. do you run the neon lights 24/7 for rooting clones? or what?

G

hey fellas,
good to hear your on the mend bc , remember to take it easy for a week or two!
good timing to catch you here on the subject of clones gm , i took my last batch on 4 th january. using roor riots this time ,rez petrol still took 3 weeks ! same as in rw cube . i m thinking off knocking together a small bubbler to see if i can speed things up . any experience with em mateys?
peace......sr

B

bonecarver_OG

gaius - for clones i do 24/0 or 20/4

sometimes i feel the 24 hour ones go quicker than the 20/4 to root.

now i got the whole veg part (with clones included) on 20/4 but i should just move the cloners to an other warm spot and have on 24.

even warmer temps than 25 is good for the clones - in autumn when the temps are almost 28-30 it goes the quickest. humidity control and hygiene is the most important part :D so it doesnt rot.

sometimes i find some strains take longer to root than others - but its so many factors involved: airtemps, humidity and time to check up on em :D hehe

stepin 3 weeks is extreme - but it might be worth it. my skunkpassion i had 3-4 years ago could take a month to clone but since im sure its the conditions - later it just got better and better. intead of spending lots of money see if there is other factors that might make it better. how much light do u use, what light is it? how do u keep the humidity? what material do u usefor cloning?

some strains root quicker if the clone is taken in the early stretch stage of the flowering.

:D

ps - all you who have problems cloning - practise, try different methods -the more u do it the better it gets hehe :D id say we have about 100% rooting rate now of all clones. and not spending bucks even on hormones.

got to go andspray them babies :D

peace

Last edited: