What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What product do you swear by?

MrBungle

The more expensive it is.....
The prettier it is.........
The biggest claims made on the bottle......

Is what I am looking for! Right?

That might be what you are looking for.. but I think they want to know what people have used and had good results with

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Soil grows is Dyno-bloom during late flowering....she sucks up all the water and has to be watered twice and also some Mycorrhizae in the soil too.

Everything Works.Perlites too..Lots of it.

perismoke

Funk...I liked the sound and theory of Tribus also...but I wasn't sure the Bacterial spores would germ at the optimal pH of 5.8 that I run at..so I contacted Adam at Impello...He certainly encouraged me to refrigerate the product ( which I bought ) and note that its active at pH range 5-9...So far the plants ,Zamaldelica , are loving it.

St. Phatty

Human urine, good source of Nitrogen. Doesn't cost much.

Wood ash, good source of Potassium. Dusty as hell, got to be careful not to breathe it. Found one of my birds taking a dust bath in it.

High Phosphorus Bat Guano. Easier to mix with water than Bone Meal, great for Tea.

Steer Manure, $1.49 per cubic foot. Plenty of Nitrogen in their.

Don't feel quite as positive about Bone Meal. But it works very good. I prefer to mix that into the soil, not use it in the Tea.

Worm castings, Worm castings, Worm castings. And more Worm castings. In my case, they get fed banana peels and coffee grounds, maybe a pound a day - every day.

CARBON DIOXIDE.
A great way to compensate plants for inadequate ventilation. Even better when the plants do have adequate ventilation.

I get my CO2 from a sugar water yeast mix.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Tribus bloom is the bees knees. I haven't used the original or grow versions, but im sure they are just as amazing. 2 ml/gal 1-2 times a week. Mammoth P as well if you'd like. Both are great.

-Funk