What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White fire 43 jackmayoffer

NorCalGro

Hello I recently received a wifi cut from a respected growing who goes buy sway_215. He has 2 cuts of wifi, no. 3 and 43. His wifi 43 is supposedly jackmayoffer's cut so I'm wondering witch one I have? Any white fire pros out there care to chim in?

picture.php

picture.php

Day26
picture.php

Day26
picture.php

Day26
picture.php

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Well if you got the 43 cut... it's jacks... real gassy og without the viney typical og type growth.... real keeper n the best Wi-Fi cut out there I seen...

NorCalGro

Well if you got the 43 cut... it's jacks... real gassy og without the viney typical og type growth.... real keeper n the best Wi-Fi cut out there I seen...
Have you seen the no 3 cut? I hurd jacks was slected out of 500 white fires so i bet it is the best out there thats why im intrested

NorCalGro

Starting week 4

Starting week 4

Really loving this cut smell was slow to come on but now she's straight lemon gas funk:biggrin:

picture.php

Neckbone shot
picture.php

NorCalGro

Ok after much research on the web it's looks like my cut is the white fire 3. I'm a bit bummed as I wanted the 43 but looks like this no3 cut is pretty badass to it was the keeper that og rascal found and it's what the swamp boys use a lot in there breeding. I'm between week 6-7 rite now not much cloudy so I think it's a 9 weeker well see thou.

picture.php

picture.php

Rekoj

Ok after much research on the web it's looks like my cut is the white fire 3. I'm a bit bummed as I wanted the 43 but looks like this no3 cut is pretty badass to it was the keeper that og rascal found and it's what the swamp boys use a lot in there breeding. I'm between week 6-7 rite now not much cloudy so I think it's a 9 weeker well see thou.

View Image

View Image
I ran a cut locally sourced that was awesome, top shelf quality. But nowhere near as good as wifi 3 or 43. You'll be real happy with that cut for sure! I've been on the hunt for either of those

NorCalGro

Good to hear!! I'm already loving the yeild for an og I ran darkhearts Sfv og while back and it was a tasty strain but terrible yield, the wifi nugs are swelling fat. I'm thinking of running 12 for next run and see if I can at least get 2 zips a plant that's almost 2 # off one 1000w damn good for an og I think the wifi can do 2 a lite if any og can.

Rekoj

Good to hear!! I'm already loving the yeild for an og I ran darkhearts Sfv og while back and it was a tasty strain but terrible yield, the wifi nugs are swelling fat. I'm thinking of running 12 for next run and see if I can at least get 2 zips a plant that's almost 2 # off one 1000w damn good for an og I think the wifi can do 2 a lite if any og can.
I'm not sure how great of a yielder that particular cut is, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could. Previous run was a bit over .9g/watt with our cut. So far the grow is looking great btw.

soopy

Veteran
I'm pretty much 100% sure it was/is the wifi#3 he sends to the club. Nice score! Awesome cut.....it was found by Krome from OGR's first release if I remember correctly.

NorCalGro

Oh nice someone else who follows sway ihe drops some sick cuts buds fire too just too much money for me. I'm pretty sure it's the no 3 too. I kno he works with the 43 I but haven't seen any recent pics on instagram, sounds like the 3 mite have more frost but the 43 yeilds a tad more frm what I've learned about the wifi. I also grabed a sunset sherbet frm alpine that he dropped that's some fire too.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
I'm pretty much 100% sure it was/is the wifi#3 he sends to the club. Nice score! Awesome cut.....it was found by Krome from OGR's first release if I remember correctly.

The majority of clubs get the 3. A select few will grab the 3 and the 5 and denote which is which. 5 always costs a little bit more.

NorCalGro

Thanks for posting pics and the wise words hammerhead. Ours do look a bit different what medium was used for those and how long do you flower her for? Mine are starting to get more of a "muffin top" bud structure as it swells I took a few more pics to demonstrate. I sure wish sway would get back to me on instagram so I would kno for sure.(sry for pics getting flipped idk why they do that when uploading sometimes)

Wifi wk 7
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

Well I finally got a reply from sway on my wifi cut and it's a phonotype that he selected from a pack of wifi it is not the no.3 or the 43:( I'm a bit bummed out but it's all good it's still white fire and it's bomb...the search continues

scored a few nugs of the 43 and it was pretty fire. would love to run the 43. i ran some of cannarados white x tk. was pretty close to it.

NorCalGro

scored a few nugs of the 43 and it was pretty fire. would love to run the 43. i ran some of cannarados white x tk. was pretty close to it.
Nice score I follow cannarado on Instagram he is responsible for a lot of the jungle boys legendary clone onlys. Would love to get a shot of running his gear howd you get the seeds?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Thanks for posting pics and the wise words hammerhead. Ours do look a bit different what medium was used for those and how long do you flower her for? Mine are starting to get more of a "muffin top" bud structure as it swells I took a few more pics to demonstrate. I sure wish sway would get back to me on instagram so I would kno for sure.(sry for pics getting flipped idk why they do that when uploading sometimes)

Wifi wk 7
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

yup..you have the wifi!

heres wifi with chem 91 sk va pollen after 2 weeks.
chem wi fi seeds coming soon

picture.php