What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

Raho

Veteran
. . . as ray from tpb says, it's the way she goes...

I was just looking for TPB memes :)
fa8464e1c0138d1b4c5b7272198783a6--trailers-funny-shit.jpg

DunHav`nFun

Ha.......What`s a couple yrs tween friends.......Glad you`re doin ok though no shit Bro......Sounds like you keep your hands full like I used to , and yeah......Gettin burnt out`s part of it but yas gotta keep your eyes on da prize......Too much invested to just hang it up unless you run into security problems like I did .....anyways.....

Pop up a few pics on how those dtw buckets are put together , might help my old ass with my lil headies setup.....I`m sick of hand waterin these bitches and I`ve got enough fittings and such ta cobble up a manifold and pump setup.....What`s your stable got growin these days Bro.....regardless.....Take care and don`t be a stranger.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been awhile. times flying. might be time for some updates. Ive been a busy busy boy. Rooms have been worked an reworked. Currently working about 1000sqft of canopy spread over 5 flower rooms. about 175k btu of cooling. as always multiple setbacks but it all leads up to the next stage.

30de's set to 600-750w, 16 315 cmh's hung vert in between the de's in 2 rooms,an a few diy leds scattered. every room has co2. every room has evaporating humidifiers, one room i just installed an aprilaire steam generator an a hydro-x pro controller, so far i really dig the hydro-x pro, but i will say, i still want more configuration out of it.

all rooms are amended tupur coco dtw, 2 gal bucket lid net pots in a 3.5 gal bucket. bottom of bucket is lined with a 5 gal paint strainer an filled with 1 gal of large perlite. then bucket lid placed ontop. all higher pressure feed pumps now an floraflex drippers. i currently have a bunch of netafim drippers. i have found the florflex start to fail over time.

knowing that a move is now possible i want close out this chapter here an the thread. upload alot of photos of things ive ran since i stopped updating some 2 years ago. miss updating but shit ... i dont stop. been burnt out a few times an questioned it all but days later found myself right back into again. and as ray from tpb says, it's the way she goes...
Hello