What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 WATT COCO TENT

Mountain High

Veteran
Hey All,
Starting a new grow in the 4x4 tent. I added a 4x4 table and built a stand from PCV. i plan to make this automated sometime soon i hope by adding the reservoir under the table with a drip to waste system. I am just hand watering for now. Feeding these Casey Jones and Kandy Kush with GenyHydro 6/9 micro/bloom with some Floralicious Plus, H&G Roots Excelurator(veg), and Cal Mag + on hand. Potted with 50/50 mix of bcuzz coco and coco croutons in 7x7 square pots. 1000 watts from a Raptor hood air cooled with a 8 in Fantech and then through a can 66 scrubber.

I just Potted these ladies the other night and took a couple pics along the way. Vegging on 18/6 till I'm ready to flip to 12/12.

ROOTS

Tent

Casey Jones LST'd

Nug from last harvest, The Purps.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Very clean...cannot wait to see it automated and with lots of flowers ;)

Super simple...but really nice.

Ember1

Nice! I am also running a couple Raptors myself. So far I really like them.
Can't wait to see more updates as time progresses.

Hydropimp

Veteran
Clean set up man.

I love the roots on that clone. How's that purp smoking? I have a 4x4 sunhut I have 12 clones coming along but your roots look grrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

itsbenfun

Sleek grow Mountain High. Could you post some pics of your exaust/scrubber set up? I see how you got it rigged on the interior and i was thinking of doing the same thing but i was under the impression that you needed to suck air through the carbon filter not blow air through it. Thanks

Mountain High

Veteran
Thanks guys, things are kinda slow going with veg, but should get interesting soon. I'm thinking during the next week I will flip to flower. I ordered a digital timer for the automated drip to waste. I also started to build Pico's manifold design with PVC and I had to order the top hat grommets and some other parts too. I hope to have this automated by the end of next week so I can leave town for thanksgiving. I am watering twice a day right now and they love it, I had thick, hairy roots busting out of the bottom of the pots 2 days after transplanting to the 7x7 pots. I bought some General Organics Cal Mag because i didn't like the Botanicare Cal Mag with the nitrogen. I was having to lower the micro down a bit due to too much Nitrogen with the combo of Cal Mag Plus, Floralicious plus and H&G roots exellurator. All of these have just a little N in each, and in past grows I had N toxicity, so I hope to notice a difference.
Since I'm growing in a tent with hight restrictions, I will pick up some trellis or something to help keep them low as possible. I don't really want to deal with poultry netting when it comes harvest time.

Hydropimp, I love the purps, I almost think she might be purle urkel just because she fits the description. This was the first time with her and i cant stop smoking it. The smell and the taste is just something i have never experienced before. Berries and grapes to the max!

Itsbenfun, sucking through the scrubber is more efficient I think but there isn't any room inside the tent to hang it. I don't have any odor issues at all so it has to stay like this for now. I will post a pic for you.

More pics soon to come!

Hydropimp

Veteran
Nice harvest

Could you put one of those scratch and sniff stickers on the pic when you post it.:wave:

Damn I haven't seen nothing purple around my way. Must be nice to have some berry bud.

I have no access to any of the those nice west coast strains.

jtk707

Dam what was the yield of your last harvest if you dont mind the question ... super simple clean setup thanks for the pics

Mountain High

Veteran
hey guys thanks for the positive vibes!

JTK707, not too sure on the yield yet, waiting for a few weeks in the jars before anything gets weighed.

It's time to update some photos... let me take a few minutes to upload some for everyone.

Mountain High

Veteran
DAY 1

DAY 1

The timer has been flipped to 12/12!

I also added the trellis to help train them. I did order everything I need for the drip system and it should all be here this week.

Mountain High

Veteran
Not a problem, itsbenfun.

I recieved the cycle timer and now I'm waiting for the grommets, should be here very soon. I cant wait as these ladies are drinking up the water very fast.

Mountain High

Veteran
DAY 7

DAY 7

Just going into week 2 of flower. Everything is stretching nicely and the trellis is helping a ton for the training, along with a pinch here and there to help control height.

Mountain High

Veteran
DAY 12

DAY 12

Coming up fast on the turn to week 3. These ladies are gonna be pushing the limits on height. Bud sites and pistils are starting come in nice.

I installed Pico's drip system last night and they look fantastic today. It will take me a few days to play with it and get the timing just right, but it's nice to have some freedom again.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thats one hell of a sweet grow you got there. plants looking very happy. i bet you are relieved not to have to water by hand anymore? can't wait to see them flowering, keep up the good work mate.

peace

Mountain High

Veteran
Gaiusmarius, I appreciate you stopping in, thanks for the rep! Plants couldn't be happier right now, they look great and they love the new drip as much as I do. I would love to 10 of these tables set up if I had the space. I cant wait to see the buds start to fill in too, any day now. These Casey Jones ladies really put on a beautiful show during the last few weeks.

Zen Master, Nice and clean is just what I like. Clean and simple, trying not to clutter it up in there. Thats a different story for my whole grow room, thats next on the list. How does someone accumulate so much shit in such a short period of time. I need to get rid of all the boxes from grow equipment, this could free up some space.

lilnick

Gaiusmarius, I appreciate you stopping in, thanks for the rep! Plants couldn't be happier right now, they look great and they love the new drip as much as I do. I would love to 10 of these tables set up if I had the space. I cant wait to see the buds start to fill in too, any day now. These Casey Jones ladies really put on a beautiful show during the last few weeks.

Zen Master, Nice and clean is just what I like. Clean and simple, trying not to clutter it up in there. Thats a different story for my whole grow room, thats next on the list. How does someone accumulate so much shit in such a short period of time. I need to get rid of all the boxes from grow equipment, this could free up some space.

i know how that goes as far as boxes of extra gear. always looking for more too for some reason but still trying to get everything i want too.