What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10x5 First LED grow Tent

BoomBoomBuds

Hey guys this is my first grow with a tent!
Here is my 10x5 tent everybody. I am using 2 x 1200W Meihzi LED lights and will be adding two more high quality lights like Spectrum King when i switch the ladies over to flower. I will also be adding a scrog in a couple weeks to the tent! Let me know what improvements i could make and what you guys think! I will be updating this grow every week on youtube so be sure to stay TUNED!Here is my 10x5 tent everybody. I am using 2 x 1200W Meihzi LED lights and will be adding two more high quality lights like Spectrum King when i switch the ladies over to flower. I will also be adding a scrog in a couple weeks to the tent! Let me know what improvements i could make and what you guys think! I will be updating this grow every week on youtube so be sure to stay TUNED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9g_UP3lf0

Latest posts

Latest posts