What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

House GOP blocks vote protecting med states

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Sux. Its prob payback for yesterday's double cross deal with Schumie and Pelosi!

They thought they were gonna flex cause they got a mad dog in their kennel but their dogs off the fkn chain! Now theyre worried it's gonna kill everything that's locked in there with it!

Im just fkin around.lol

Listened to a yoytube interview about pit bulls.

Except it really does fkn SUCK!

sdd420

Veteran
It doesn't matter what the suits do just keep on keeping on. I'm not going to stop no matter what. No government can take away what God gave me

vta

Veteran
There is this...

The committee’s removal of the medical marijuana protections from the House bill does not kill the amendment, and it still has a chance of making it into the legislation that lays out annual funding for the federal government. In late July, the Senate Appropriations Committee authorized the amendment for inclusion in the larger spending bill. Once the House version is passed, it faces reconciliation with that Senate version by a conference committee.

vta

Veteran
I'm not worried. It would be political suicide to go after and turn back on what 80% of the people want legal. To unravel a multi state industry that is highly regulated and provides major tax revenue...I don't think it's going to happen.

M

moose eater

It ain't over 'til it's over, and we've lived for 8 decades while the bone-heads who run this joint demonstrated their utter lack of wisdom. More will suffer if the prohibitionist dinosaurs have their way, but the wave will keep flowing, no matter what.

"You can't kill an idea.":tiphat:

There is this...

The committee’s removal of the medical marijuana protections from the House bill does not kill the amendment, and it still has a chance of making it into the legislation that lays out annual funding for the federal government. In late July, the Senate Appropriations Committee authorized the amendment for inclusion in the larger spending bill. Once the House version is passed, it faces reconciliation with that Senate version by a conference committee.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it is already in the Senates version of the bill referenced, so it aint over. what has happened points out a huge flaw in how bills get voted on. if a chairman does not want a bill to be voted on, it does not get a hearing/vote. it does not matter if every swinging dick in the House is in favor & wants to vote, dickhead gets his way! you only have to bribe one asshole to fuck everything up...

Crazy Chester

This type of bad behavior is just what California voters need to see - extra pothead votes and California will be its own country in 2020...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I'm a California Pothead and there's no way in hell I would be into it!

Good lord I hope all this talk of Cali breaking away is just a joke.

I wouldn't mind hearing the rest of the country telling us why they'd miss us though.

We just wanna be accepted!haha

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Thomas Jefferson.

vta

Veteran
One word for you vta: Sessions.

hahahahaha...FUCK Sessions ! Disclaimer {only on cannabis issues, otherwise I'm right with him....he is lacking in education on mary jane and...I feel brainwashed with the whole war on drugs movement...but on everything else...thumbs up!!!!}

As far as cannabis is concerned...Trump will decide what Sessions does and does not do. Sessions is not in charge of policy. Just wait and see...

Latest posts

Latest posts