What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20' x 20' light dep greenhouse setup

Anyone have any advice on what the best setup to get the most out of the space is i was thinking of doing a bunch of 4'x4' smart liners as coco beds doing 1 plant per sq/ft. But now I'm wondering if just doing a bunch of 3 gal grow bags with coco might be a better use of space? I'm aiming for 3 harvests a yearwith a 2 month veg and about 2 month flower obiously varying per strain. I'll definitely be doing drip irrigation with a few 265 gal flexi reservoirs, chillers the works.

what about rows. 2 foot aisle 3' beds times 4 rows 12'x20'=240 sf out of 400sf the 2' aisles for the obvious. set up your grow bags in rows or set up elevated beds. what type of soil are you considering? For a continuous harvest I would consider No-Till. Check out the Mendo Dope Boys MDV on YT the did a great No-till this spring with their soil experts. They also work with SubCool and his soil which is a knock off of Soma's Soil, the best I believe.

I've definitely been thinking no till but at the same time what about coco ive grown with it before and the growth is explosive and you get more out of smaller containers. roots coco comes with ewc and some other good stuff as for my outdoor 100gallon gals i was thinking promix bx with some extra perlite and goodies maybe some grokashi

I like the idea of grow bags since theyre cheap and with coco i could probably get away with 1 gal then into 3 gallons their entire life cycle. Eventually I'll be expanding and adding another 20x20 light dep gh too with an ultimate goal of harvesting every 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts