Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Cash Cropper Strains?

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
Cash Cropper Strains? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2017, 03:54 PM #1
Harry Ballzonya

Harry Ballzonya is on a distinguished road
Cash Cropper Strains?

Best strain for quality, yield, bag appeal, and quickness? In that order (Both indica & sativa) I'm getting some pure williams wonder seeds to start with. Just wondering if there's a bid bud cross, new autoflower, or anything else out there that would be better. I'd also like to get ahold of some dumpster if anyone has a line on that. Thanks in advance! Love this place. Twice the knowledge with none of the bullshit.
Harry Ballzonya is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2017, 04:22 PM #2
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
So many variables ... indoors or out? Big trees/ small bushes/ sog/scrog? Hydro/soil?
Could be many different answers depending on the setup.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: female seeds bubblegummer- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347799

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2017, 04:29 PM #3
FreeUrMind

I am intrested in cash cropper to. Setup 4 x 4 tent 600watts hydro ebb and flow hydroton in net pots

Old 06-28-2017, 05:28 PM #4
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
Depends where you shop for seed. Dumpster is a clone only, thought to be G13 northern lights.

Most of the usa seed banks gear is longer flowering than old school strains. Not very old school but say 1990s sensi strains. Pushing the ripening of outdoor harvest window right up to frost dates. Very rare to have flowering strains that go past 75 days finish outdoors here.

Fems or regs? So many options. As always pheno selecting is key.

Old strains like a lot of sensi or nirvana strains can get 5 harvests in hydro a year. Running modern cali strains with 75 day flowering...lucky to get 4 harvests.

Depends on local market too. Or your style.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:33 PM #5
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeUrMind View Post
I am intrested in cash cropper to. Setup 4 x 4 tent 600watts hydro ebb and flow hydroton in net pots
How are you gonna have a 'cash crop' with a 4X4 tent?
Jellyfish is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:13 PM #6
rolandomota

rolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of light
Ace pck x malawi and auto malawi
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2017, 02:08 AM #7
FreeUrMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Didn't say i was going to cash crop but said i was interested in running cash
Crop strain ie heavy yielder in my set up.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:17 AM #8
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
It comes down to strain. High yielding makes me think sativa oriented. Takes awhile to flower and fewer but perhaps heavier harvests.

Believe it or not you could make 16k - 20k a year in my locale with a 4 x 4.

Fems or regs? Try something older and less focused on west coast market. There were plenty of yesterday varieties that were cash croppers.

Jack herrer
White rhino
Sensi skunk
Super skunk
Super silver haze
Amnesia
G13 haze

Bodhi has a bunch of g13 hashplant crosses that are regs and could be selected for heavy crop rotation.

Just because people knock each other over for yesteryear hacks does not make yester year strains any worse. Lot's are great and as good as they were. Word is serious ak47 lost a parent and maybe other old strains lost some original selected parents.

New strains have stupid names often. No easily traced lineage. Most are hacks of clones that actually had selection. Otherwise they are pollen chuckers and not real breeding. I doubt people breed much for resistance.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:33 AM #9
FreeUrMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
It comes down to strain. High yielding makes me think sativa oriented. Takes awhile to flower and fewer but perhaps heavier harvests.

Believe it or not you could make 16k - 20k a year in my locale with a 4 x 4.

Fems or regs? Try something older and less focused on west coast market. There were plenty of yesterday varieties that were cash croppers.

Jack herrer
White rhino
Sensi skunk
Super skunk
Super silver haze
Amnesia
G13 haze

Bodhi has a bunch of g13 hashplant crosses that are regs and could be selected for heavy crop rotation.

Just because people knock each other over for yesteryear hacks does not make yester year strains any worse. Lot's are great and as good as they were. Word is serious ak47 lost a parent and maybe other old strains lost some original selected parents.

New strains have stupid names often. No easily traced lineage. Most are hacks of clones that actually had selection. Otherwise they are pollen chuckers and not real breeding. I doubt people breed much for resistance.
Excellent post thanks for the info on strains

Old 07-01-2017, 05:24 PM #10
ratchy

ratchy will become famous soon enoughratchy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
I just bought a 1.5m tent and will be happy with any crop
ratchy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.