What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP STONEY 419

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Lost another one... Stoney419 passed away today.. completely unexpected .... I'm still in shock... don't got much to say right now... another one of my oldest n closest friends.. he was an evil son of a bitch ,but one of the most helpful, generous, caring, solid, soldiers out there , ... he lived one hell of a life n went to early...

Wanted to edit in he died of a heart attack... so no need to ask...

BubsNugs

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Sounds like a good man. Just saw the post in the new post list and I didn't know the man but I hope you and his other friends and family remember the good times and get through this painful period.

Peace

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
R.I.P. Stoney419. My condolences to family and friends.. Especially to you stoney917. Your friend has gone to a better place..

Last edited:

onavelzy

Veteran
Stoney, my condolances. I know from being around IC that you have a circle of friends that command great respect here, so if he was important to you, he was something good. Best wishes to his family and to you and the rest of his friends who knew him the best.

Ona

Last edited:
Oh Noo,
---
Bscheese on route to him.I have been tracking eagerly should arrive today (i.e on route to NV destination) ( saw your post on a Gg4 thread mate or luv )
Asked to spread her all over the U.S, if poss
Joesy! ... He was " looking for an excuse to see you again ".
Or "To call on you again." :)

Have I misunderstood ! ?419.
Just saying - Moved on is the Term

(^Eta is pronto .saw he,d posted... But Shocked, not the Expected info )

Comfort to you mate/dear :comfort::huggg:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Thought I had posted on this thread. Stoney was a nice guy. Fun to be around. I'll miss him.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, so sorry to hear that. I remember he had his son with him at the lv cup, too. RIP Stoney419.

Latest posts

Latest posts