in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Female Seeds C99

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
Female Seeds C99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2016, 06:39 PM #31
TeddyJonez

TeddyJonez is on a distinguished road
I have experience with the bcbd version aswell as moscas, i find this strain greatly varies upon breeders. Id go with c99 if your pressed for space or time, other than that i prefer jh and landrace sativas for the high you describe
TeddyJonez is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:46 PM #32
GuyManDude

GuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireIn.TheSky View Post
I think Dutchgrown did the breeding for GN collection. Now that you've got Bro Grimm how could you need anything else.
Mr Soul is back in action so you can truly get the real C99 now. Google Brothers Grimm seeds
GuyManDude is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2016, 06:06 AM #33
Lucid life

Lucid life will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyManDude View Post
Mr Soul is back in action so you can truly get the real C99 now. Google Brothers Grimm seeds

Wow that's great news! I found a site that has them. $150 for a pack so I'll have to wait on that for the moment though because I need a 1000 w ballast more right now , trimming popcorn has motivated me to up the power
Would love to test out his Apollo 13 as well
Lucid life is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2016, 07:26 AM #34
sherm

sherm is on a distinguished road
great read people .i have 6 in a rdwc . they are about 4 weeks into flowering . i didn't do the super cropping but i do trim all the lower branches and cut a lot of secondary limbs off . i think i screwed up . i cut all the secondary limbs at the same time. ... i have been hunting c99 for a long time and i finally found it . the were female seeds from bc bud depot , has anyone tried them . just wondering .

Old 07-06-2016, 11:46 AM #35
Lucid life

Day 16 in flower. Clones I took rooted and are in solo cups now. Only took about 7 days to poke roots through

Old 07-08-2016, 10:33 AM #36
Lucid life

Started noticing some double serration on the leaves which I have heard is a trait of the original c99. But the leaves aren't super skinny like a lot of pics of plants representative of the original. Exited to so how she comes out! She has a really strong fruity smell I get off the stem, but I can't quite nail the smell down to whether it's pineapple or grapefruit.

Old 07-08-2016, 10:37 AM #37
DoDad

DoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura about
I never had much of any smell at all. Growing, drying or smoking it. That's the beauty of this strain...stealth!
DoDad is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2016, 11:25 PM #38
TeddyJonez

TeddyJonez is on a distinguished road
DoDad.. Mine from moscas wreak, just not like pot. Straight pinaple funk!! I kept this spiky indica that smells like that halloween candy tootsie roll
@Sherm: did bcbd version, soaring high, squat, fast finishing and great taste. Bag apeal sucks tho and buds dont swell (no density) classic bcbd. Ive tried most their gear
TeddyJonez is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2016, 03:04 AM #39
Born Loser

Born Loser is a jewel in the roughBorn Loser is a jewel in the roughBorn Loser is a jewel in the roughBorn Loser is a jewel in the roughBorn Loser is a jewel in the roughBorn Loser is a jewel in the roughBorn Loser is a jewel in the roughBorn Loser is a jewel in the rough
There's an f4 available too...

Cinderella 99 “f4″……..10pk……..$80.00

Lineage: Brothers Grimm Original/ KOS inbred

Weight: medium yielder

Flowering time: indoors 50-57 days

These are some “f4” seeds made from my original “f2” seeds I got from my old buddy RC Cola long ago. Cinderella 99 is not a genetically big yielding plants, however I do think this line does yield a little better than most, but still not big. It is really about the smells, flavors, high potency, short flowering time, and high-type with the Cindy, yes sir! If you have grown them from me before, they’re the same. I know a lot of Cinderella 99 descriptions depict a wide bandwidth of phenotypes from this long IBL, but this line from KOS has two female phenotypes, at a ratio of approx 3:1 normal/citrus respectively. I used to think the citrus pheno was 1 in 8 females, but it is in fact more prevalent than that. The citrus pheno will yield slightly less, and her flowers are more elongated than the normal phenotype. The smells of the citrus pheno can range from grapefruit to pineapple depending on what you feed her and how you grow her. That citrus pheno is also noticeably higher in resin production and smoking her will really spin your melon big; but all the females are sugar coated and deadly potent. The normal phenos smell to me like overripe figs, strongly. Flavors from both phenos are stunning and strong.

Nice grow.
Born Loser is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2016, 07:50 AM #40
Lucid life

Mine definitely smells too, starting to be able to smell a potent fruit smell. It's more of a citrus/ pineapple. Can't put my finger on it for sure yet though.