You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Female Seeds C99

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Female Seeds C99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2017, 04:51 PM #101
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Nice one BGB, doing some self promotion
Haha yes Mr b but not exactly as it's your genetics that are making my grow skills look good haha
bigganjabud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2017, 02:53 PM #102
anurag

anurag will become famous soon enoughanurag will become famous soon enough
Hi Mr B, About the smell, I should first say that my nose is not smelling very well as it is ragweed season here. A friend was enlisted and says the smell is overripe pineapple and citrus rind. Sorry I still can't figure out how to send pics. Kind regards
anurag is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2017, 03:04 PM #103
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
i have a pac of female seeds version of C99 that's been sitting for months,,,i will try them out as i'm still searching for the Cindy i once knew...peace
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 03:19 PM #104
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud of
Citrus rind terpene profile is a good sign.

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 04:11 PM #105
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the rough
Well, citrus rind sounds great to me Don't worry, pictures will be for the next time

Thanks for the description, much appreciated!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag View Post
Hi Mr B, About the smell, I should first say that my nose is not smelling very well as it is ragweed season here. A friend was enlisted and says the smell is overripe pineapple and citrus rind. Sorry I still can't figure out how to send pics. Kind regards

Old 08-29-2017, 04:12 PM #106
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the rough
Go for it StarCrash, it's worth a try
And in case you have any doubt or questions, I will be here to support when needed.

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
i have a pac of female seeds version of C99 that's been sitting for months,,,i will try them out as i'm still searching for the Cindy i once knew...peace

Old 08-29-2017, 04:15 PM #107
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
hi mr b ... I'm looking for the Cindy that was introduced back in 1999, are you familiar with her??? i will pop your version that i currently possess... peace
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 04:14 AM #108
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to behold
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
love me some c99, my personal everyday weed, my family loves it , kindof a desert island breed i never tire of

Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018

My Grows:
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - New
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - New
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ ______________
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2017, 03:14 PM #109
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey SC,

Well to be honest with you I am personally not really familiar with that specific C99. I read thousand of thousand of articles, threads and reports concerning C99 and still the only thing I know is that according to our breeder and to most of our fans the current C99 we have is among the closest to the original one. Many people discussed on several threads about the differences with Mosca's C99 and our C99 and obviously they mentioned the original from the Brothers Grimm. Besides all this discussions and empty words we are still getting a lot of positive feedbacks because of the early flowering features of our C99, because of the aspect, the structure and the smoke, really C99ness.

In any case, I wish you all the best with your grow and don't forget that whenever you need feel free to ask around, I will try to help as fast as I can.

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
hi mr b ... I'm looking for the Cindy that was introduced back in 1999, are you familiar with her??? i will pop your version that i currently possess... peace