You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > the journey of an urban gorilla

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
the journey of an urban gorilla Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2016, 08:30 AM #1
master kusher

master kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enough
the journey of an urban gorilla

let me start off by saying that Im definitely looking for any advice or suggestions. I only have 37 feminized seeds 10 reg and 17 autoflowering seeds...none the less should still produce quite a bit of bud. as far as autoflowering goes I have tilled a 9 by 9 foot spot so I will throw down some of the "exotic strains there, and the 10 mixed seeds will be thrown into a field that has plants growing to 5 ft tall by the time the autos should be harvested the 37 feminized will be broken up into 3 or (4 locations hopefully).. so the risk per site is lessened...for the photoperiods I will be using polymer crystals and bone/blood meal as ammendments and blood meal as a top dressing....might not even dig a hole for autoflowers as the surrounding plants grew 5 ft no problem with no big holes or any special fert.s I plan on putting them out late march early april so I can get some big trees all the genetics are good but seriously trying to get more seeds...with just a month or 2 left before germ/start of the season Im getting ready to prepare plenty this weekend....HOPEFULLY just maybe Ill be able to pan some bud out of all this effort/investment
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2016, 03:56 AM #2
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
im interested in the urban part of the guerilla, can u alabs ?

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2016, 01:02 AM #3
J.R.R. Tokein

J.R.R. Tokein is on a distinguished road
You could grow the autos outside and just grow the regular seeds indoors in search of keeper genetics. When you find the best plants you can make them into mother plants and then take as many clones as you need from them. You only need one mother for each strain you have. The benefit in doing this is all of your plants will be a genetic duplicate of your best plants and you will have no variation. Also keep in mind that not all of your seeds will pop, so plan to grow less plants then seeds you have if you sprout them all.
J.R.R. Tokein is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:56 AM #4
master kusher

master kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enough
most of the time I get a 9/10 germ rate or better..I want to grow autoflowers as july and august are drought months for me with around 2 inchs or less in rain per month and the temps soaring into the triple digits during the day time would make watering a pain in the ass. urban part of the guerilla includes searching google maps for natural openings in public parks or land where there is no nearby trails or signs of human life(by nearby I mean like within 20-50 yards of the grow but since there are houses everywhere there will be humans inhabiting land within maybe 150 yards from the grow.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:27 AM #5
Dioni

You better make sure there are no coons around using blood meal as a top dressing, they will F up your shit pretty quick. Those little hands will rip your plants out and keep digging for the rest of your bone and blood meal!

I was Gorilla for 20 years before I came in out of the cold!

I don't know where your at but March and April might be a bit early....I use to put out June 1 and July 1 and do just fine.

Depending on your location your plants might start to flower in March and April and then go back to veg and then to flower again = a big waste of time money and energy!

Last edited by Dioni; 01-09-2017 at 04:40 AM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:44 PM #6
master kusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionni View Post
You better make sure there are no coons around using blood meal as a top dressing, they will F up your shit pretty quick. Those little hands will rip your plants out and keep digging for the rest of your bone and blood meal!

I was Gorilla for 20 years before I came in out of the cold!

I don't know where your at but March and April might be a bit early....I use to put out June 1 and July 1 and do just fine.

Depending on your location your plants might start to flower in March and April and then go back to veg and then to flower again = a big waste of time money and energy!
funny you mention that, because I bout some humbolt sour diesel seeds and they actually did that to me. I dont think I will have a problem as autos have a set life cycle so I dont think they will start to flower based on the number of hours of light.

Old 04-21-2017, 06:11 AM #7
master kusher

Things are going well. the end of the beginning, how about y'all around the globe?

Old 06-18-2017, 07:24 AM #8
master kusher

seed run before a bud run is practical imo I have some sweet seeds/buddha seeds auto fem crosses (so the product is also auto fem) some names I've came up with for some of my strains are sour candy and purple momba, but honestly I'm probably going to take anything purple and call it purple momba :P

Old 06-19-2017, 07:13 PM #9
ManyManySpliffs

ManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by master kusher View Post
seed run before a bud run is practical imo I have some sweet seeds/buddha seeds auto fem crosses (so the product is also auto fem) some names I've came up with for some of my strains are sour candy and purple momba, but honestly I'm probably going to take anything purple and call it purple momba :P

Otayyyyy...

Overgrow da world!

36 Bagseed Outdoor Guerilla style, '17
32 Bagseed Outdoor Organic, '14
ManyManySpliff's & Friend Bagseed Grow, '12
13 Bagseed Ladies Harvested, '06
The Purps of '06

Proud member of the
D.S.C.C. - Dirty South Cannabis Cultivators
ManyManySpliffs is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2017, 05:58 PM #10
master kusher

lol not too many big trees but I do have one confirmed female(because it's feminized) and I think it's close to 5 ft and hasn't really even started to flower yet. and about 4 or 5 others that aren't as big. :/ But seeing as the sun is still strong this time of the year I figure I still have time to get more out there.