What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D.

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

G

guest121295

Nice work dude, it won't be long and you'll be in an ocean of buds.This my mom under the T5's, shes going into flower asap...
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Pk in the house! how's it going bruv? first run with the D and she;s just started to stink! @ Hydro, thanks dude. more next week. mack.

mack 10

Veteran
Thank's Hgo, Here's some more D shot's.She's starting to chunk up and stink. Also look what 1 slug can do, dam bitch, chem d clone and mack's blues seedling after meeting with a hungry slug,...took me a while till i found that little sucker, he was delt with.

Attachments

• 100_6517.jpg
    100_6517.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_6516.jpg
    100_6516.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_6512.jpg
    100_6512.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_6507.jpg
    100_6507.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_6509.jpg
    100_6509.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 20
D

DJXXPLATINUM

AND TO THINK I LET HER GO........I ASKED FOR HER BACK AND ITS IN THE WORKS....JUST THE BEST MEDS...DJ

mack 10

Veteran
^^Very nice K, never tried the LED thing but yours looks sick. For now i'll stick to HPS. mack.

e4ian

Found this on a leaf of the Chem D a while ago:

Same as those pics talked about.. Sure Keysersoze and myself saw a hard to find "Mosaic design" at one time much like a little pattern hence Mosaic.. ..Ive seen this on a couple of plants im sure.ECSD is one a think.
Well cool though if thats all i have to look for.Would make finding a lot easier.
Also heard the "TMV" usually appears when the plant isnt to happy.

:) e.

señorsloth

Veteran
are you absolutely sure thats hemp mosaic virus? looks more like it just got snagged or burned by a light or something. my chemdog ibl came with hemp mosaic virus and it's very easy to identify, the mosaic infected leaves have sort of a soft, lighter green color, sorta sandy looking, after a few weeks they go brown and curl up but ive never had it look like the picture above...mine stayed dormant till i did a reveg and stressed em out...i don't think all chem d has the virus because you would think that means all of the other chemdog lines would have it too and they did not...

i figure the d got the hemp mosaic virus pretty soon after leaving chemdog's hands, because it seems like the great majority of the population has the virus, so it must have happened near the top of the family tree, i just wish breeders wouldn't charge 180$ a pack for a strain they KNOW has a virus...for that kind of money you would think they guy had a clone straight from the original mom's, virus free, or at the least that he would have it tissue cultured or whatever to start breeding with pure stock...his junk spread into half my moms!

Latest posts

Latest posts