Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > How am i doing? How much yield can i get?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
How am i doing? How much yield can i get? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2017, 02:14 AM #21
Spaventa

Spaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegr0wer View Post
Its like 16" now, i just dont wanna go any lower, cause temps are 75 fahrenheit already on tops. Over 1200μmol/s par is hot man
[/left]
ah ok 16" is fine anyway.
Spaventa is online now Quote

Old 08-30-2017, 07:40 AM #22
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Sigh....I should have said a gram a watt from rooted clone to harvest 9 weeks = dialed.

Details. Sorry kids I wasn't clear.
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 11:35 PM #23
homegr0wer

homegr0wer is on a distinguished road
Some update. I think some part of plants are yellowing as you can see. Is this light burn, nitroger defiency or something else?
homegr0wer is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 11:41 PM #24
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
I can't really diagnose anything, but to help the people who can I suggest a much closer picture, focusing on the problem area. And if you can use the flash on the camera, or another light source, it should come out more white balanced, everything looks yellowish in that picture but it's the light causing it. Which isn't to say your light is causing yellowing of the plants, just that in the picture it adds a yellow cast.

Last edited by AgentPothead; 09-05-2017 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: edited for clarity cause I'm a confusing stoner sometimes
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 11:46 PM #25
homegr0wer

homegr0wer is on a distinguished road
High res: https://anonimag.es/i/f3705cc1e762cb...3f2437e0ef.jpg
homegr0wer is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2017, 12:40 PM #26
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to behold
pretty sure someone mentioned they look hungry already. either you not feeding enough, or ph is off locking out nutes.

what is the medium?
can you describe your method for preparing your water for feeds and step by step how you add your nutes?

good luck

Old 09-10-2017, 01:20 PM #27
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Agreed, you need to feed those hungry girls!
Lester Beans is online now Quote