What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WWxBB First Grow - Brown Spots (please help)

ChuckleSandwich

So I put up my tent yesterday - Swapped my little girls into the big tent, and made sure the environment was good - 75 degrees steady, 42% humidity.

When I came back from a short vacation I noticed I had the nitrogen deficiency and have been trying to get rid of that wwith the organics, but I have some FloraGro on hand if I need to use it.

I knew I was having some ph issues so I got a ph tester and some fluid and made sure my water was on point today - 6.0 ph with a dose of the Earth Juice Organics fert. When I was watering I noticed these largish brown spots that werent there last night as far as I can tell. My reading leads me to believe a potassium deficiency, which looks like is caused by ph imbalance.

Thought I'd turn to the experts :) I will be transplanting either tomorrow or monday so I can flush really well before I do that. I just wanted to get some ideas first. Heres the pictures, sorry for the blur the reflective tent freaked out my camera.

HydeRowe

First thing is first. 75 degrees and 42 humidity isn't the ideal environment. You want to aim for more like 80 degrees and 70-75% humidity.

If you are running organics in soil you do not have to worry about pH.

Determining what your plant is deficient in can be a very tricky process because many times it is deficient in multiple things. Can you get us some shots of the new growth on the top? That will help with the diagnosis.​

B

blue_tick

HEY BROTHER GO TO THE INFIRMARY THREAD HERE AND LOOK AT MYNAMESTITCH STICKY HE HAS. YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER YOUR LOOKING FOR. HE HAS A LOT OF PIC'S OF PLANT PROBLEMS AND TELLS HOW TO FIX IT.

HOPE IT HELPS

Latest posts

Latest posts