What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
Life is so much easier in DWC compared to Organics, with the latter you have the study thats OK, but what they don't tell you is....you have to live life as a pig farmer, the stink of fucking horrid, even when you do harvest.. the 'greed' of organics.. has you, once that happens you don't mind the smell, a well trod path to doom! ..lol

haha yes! it's exactly as you described. i am a greedy pig farmer covered in feces. boo!

:witch2: <---- heady b

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As with Boyd, I beg to differ too. DWC is time consuming and you have to dial in making sure pH other factors are right on target and if not executed properly, it can ruin your crop. there are successes in DWC.

Organics, if done correctly, offers less time/effort into the grow!! Symbiotic soil w/ amendments, balanced...no need to do anything but water. And if mixed right, smell is not overpowering.

Healthy soil will provide everything your plants need to produce tasty crop, not chemical after taste. Healthy soils will require less water, and will retain more nutrients, thereby reducing the amount of fertilizer needed.

Healthy soils should smell of earth -- fresh and pleasant -- or have little odor at all. If the soil smells rotten, swampy, or like ammonia, it's a good indication of poor drainage and lack of oxygen.

Last edited:

amanda88

420giveaway
Life is so much easier in DWC compared to Organics, with the latter you have the study thats OK, but what they don't tell you is....you have to live life as a pig farmer, the stink of fucking horrid, even when you do harvest.. the 'greed' of organics.. has you, once that happens you don't mind the smell, a well trod path to doom! ..lol
lol ..lol don't mind me venting..!
as I just cleaned out some book shelf, 2 books on DWC, and 31 on organics, and yeah to be honest I toked a J thats tasted of metal and never again...that was years ago ...vented!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
moar pics

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

amanda88

420giveaway
See... Boyd hasn't had a bath in at least 3 months, but he grows nice bud ..nice pics man

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
hey erbody.

I like dwc just fine, just gonna stash the gear away for the time being. Ill revisit the technique later on.

anyways heres some pix
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

doubt it...

beg to differ - no bottles ($), no meters, no weekly flushes, no leaks, no pumps, no bullshit
mix the dirt once, add a tea once in awhile, im good - fuck bottles and fussy bitches
I dont mind the extra weeks in veg, im lazy
I water twice a week and rotate bitches 180*
done

yep. see?

no goin' back.:tiphat:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
update -
The Cindy and GG4x's were harvested and cured for about 18zips and sold out in 4 days.
Im officially in the black on my investments in this endeavour. The smoke produced was/is utterly incredible. Will be revisiting the cindy and the rgt pheno#2 for an early january re-release.

Currently in flower, a 3x4' scrog of herijuana and 5 testers from Bugman52

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
update -
The smoke produced was/is utterly incredible.

Currently in flower, a 3x4' scrog of herijuana and 5 testers from Bugman52

good luck with that next tester and herijuana run. The smoke on that cross was that good? :dance013: How was the flavor and smells?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
storng and pungent - id have to do a report to describe better. moar time needed to "evaluate" mmmm.... what was i saying again?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
well its time for an update:

did a cycle of some testers from bugman and a herijuana i had hanging around

scrogged that harry and free standed the testers.
results were mixed. great prduct , very light yield.
i had issues during the grow too

had , what i believe , a sulfer deficiency. leaves all over the room went from nice and green to pale yellow uniformly through the last 6 weeks. i didnt know at the time what it was and used some GH bottles to juice up the N about 3 weeks before the harvest. it helped some. but then , right before harvest time , the borg from the veg room struck.

so i cut the heri right on schedule and the testers that needed a few more weeks came down too.
the harry gave me about 6 oz and the testers about 3.5 ish oz
anyways, i didnt feel good about the round so i didnt take pics or document it.

so , this round i cleaned out and scrubbed the room with bleach and moved the vegging bitches into the bloomroom to treat and stabilize for two weeks.

IM growing out two c99's freestanding and scrogging 4 of bugmans rgt's which is a gg4x
currently , im experienceing some tacoing so I decided to try and treat it with a epsom salt foliar. this in addition to borg spraying weekly to try and wipe out the bugs

im using azomax, organicide, neem oil in rotation , and after the strectch , im gona go with an ultimate wash and hope they are eradicated. im sure the scrog will be more challenging for the spray but , i gotta do something. anyways, im looking for a harvest mid february.

Im planning on adding a few thousand worms to the two 40 gal totes and the 10 gal c99s as well as mulching with old fan leaves and or hay as well as using some worm chow as needed.

I will be watering more frequently and keeping a much closer eye on this round, as i got lazy on the last one.

IM anticipating a sulfer/mg deficiency and hope the foliars as well as some watering with the epsom will keep everything in good health.
Im also implementing an sst and aact regiment this round. Ive gotten into the habit of having aacts brewing all week and the sst's will be uitlized for the first 3 weeks. (anyone use this all the thru?)

I did reamend the soil this round unlike the last round.

so with that ill post you guys some pics of my taco supremes, complete with the borg damage and some early leaf yellowing that has improved after the upotting.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
and a lil more

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

As you can see , the first trial of the foliar was an immediate success gonna try this a few more times this week
tryna decided if i wanna cut back some of top of the scrog an wait a week or try and retro fit a second tier , any inout would be appreciated

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
next round , im gonna trim the tops much sooner and go for shorter bushier than taller and craziness
the stretch om these at flip is gonna go at least a third taller

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Oh and I will lollipop this batch much more thoroughly. Im beginning to move out of the noob stage and into the intermediate realm. so Ill change that avatar on my forst year anniversary of joining the crew.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
heres a lil update for you
week 6 flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

these pics are from a few days ago , but Ive since used a couple waterings with 2-3-1 neptunes and they are frosting up and really packing on some weight

got about 3- 5 weeks to go , hope this is my best run so far

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
so the fish sauce is working great, even stopped and reversed the fade somewhat
the girls are packing on weight too. the rgt is turning a blueish tint - ima call it gorilla blue

the c99 is also responding well to the sauce

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts