What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Diesel

mojo42006

I germed 6 seeds and got six females :woohoo: all growing in botincare coco, feeding monkey juice grow a+b, liquid karma, hygrozyme, and vho as a foliar.

Strawberry Diesel #1

Strawberry Diesel #2

Strawberry Diesel #3

Strawberry Diesel #4

Strawberry Diesel #5

Strawberry Diesel #6

I germed 6 seeds and got six females :woohoo: all growing in botincare coco, feeding monkey juice grow a+b, liquid karma, hygrozyme, and vho as a foliar.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey mojo42006

great job man, i look forward to seeing a strawberry diesel grow in action and in coco no less. that makes it doubly interesting for me. can't wait to see how they turn out for you? so far so good, it would seem.

peace out :wave:

G

strawberry Diesel.... woow that sounds so tasty.... got my popcorn & spliff ready for Da show...

cant wait for u to have some bud sets tho....

**GL**

G

hey, mojo42006, how do you like those AN coco specific nutrients, so far and are they working well with the coir? Those are some nice looking plants, can't wait to see how they finish up.

Paz y mas...

mojo42006

UmphreyMcgee420 thanks, sorry i forgot to mention that i use a 8 80w cfl twists for the 1st 2 weeks and then switch it to the 400 mh for another 2 weeks, then for flowering i use 2 400w horti. hps, with an A/C to cool things off.

damakkus,Indophiliac thank you, i am going to take some cuts and transplant them into a 3 gallon square pots for flowering and keep the best for mothers.

gaiusmarius
the mod himself :wave: thanks man i am also looking forward to it especially the taste and high, i must say again coco is AWESOME stuff, my method is feed to waste, with feeding them every time i water which is everyday, that took getting used to, well i have my :lurk: and seat

**Green Label** thank you, i can see the budset in 4 weeks

:yummy:

mojo42006

oaxacaspice said:
hey, mojo42006, how do you like those AN coco specific nutrients, so far and are they working well with the coir? Those are some nice looking plants, can't wait to see how they finish up.

Paz y mas...

The AN nutes are the only nutes i use for COCO, i love them, check out this thread of mine using AN nutes the pictures will speak for itself :wave:

Double Gum in COCO

G

Nice babies!

God Damn Customs.

Good luck with your grow! Pulls up seat...

cadillachydro

Sweet man, Ive got some of these beans and im gonna pop em soon, just waiting for some room.

I dont know if anyone else can tell, but i can see that the VHO is really doing its job on your plants. Looking good man, keep it up, I'll be watching this one for sure.

Who knows, if the hype is real, you may see a full perpetual in caddy's garden of the strawberryD... Id be lying if i said i wasnt slightly excited to see what Rez's gear is all about. I just hope i get your germ and female ratios. I do love the stature of his strains, unlike anything I've grown to date... I'm running Bogs BMR and Gypsys Gum now... along with GDP and some other strains, but they lack that connoisseurs look if you know what i mean.

Keep the pics coming. Your psycing me up with this.

mojo42006

gaiusmarius said:
Hey moyo42006

must be time for an update mate, lol. we want to see more.... :D

peace
:wave:

hell everyone, sorry for taking awhile for the update, i just transplanted them all into 3 gallon containers, and i am going to veg them for another 7-10 days then i will be flowering them all.

Look out for some pictures later on tonight when i get home, thanks for everyone that has been following along the show is going to get better.

mojo

mojo42006

Here are up to date pics of the strawberry diesel

Here are up to date pics of the strawberry diesel

Hello everyone :wave: Its time for that update here they are they will go into flowering this weekend, they have all been transplanted into pure botincare coco, will be using monkey juice bloom A+B, fulvic and humic acids, rhitzo, lk, carboload, voodoo juice, calmag plus, and some pk 9/13 and overdrive and final phase for the flush.

i have HCO purple maxx and Gravity. I was wondering whether anyone used this?? any info would be great.

well on with the pictures

Here are the clones in rockwool with cloning powder in beer cups with a sandwich bag over them. i mist the bag with LK and the bottom of the cup. I use 2 40w CFL clipped to a beam and i have roots in 7-10 days. :woohoo:

And here is a SweetStorm Momma in coco: sweettooth3 x lightstorm (purple pheno)

mojo42006

cadillachydro said:
Thats a very odd and interesting way to clone... Foiliar LK and 7-10 huh?.. do you use a seedling mat at all?

I don't use a seedling mat. the two 40 watt bulb seem to be enough heat for them, if you look up close you see the bags all humid, thats from the heat of the bulbs, like i said i spray the inside of the bag not the clone itself (just the bag) it stays pretty humid in there and i have 100% cloning success in 7-10 days and for hard to clone strains 10-14 days max!!

mojo