What's new

Has anyone used the Aurora Soul Line of nutrients?

stim

hear good things about bud swell and I have goofed around with grow-n. I received a full line sample and my buddy used it in an aeroponic system big mistake told him not to. Are you trying the whole line? One thing I am surprised not to see any foliars

I use Soul Grow, Soul Boom and Soul Infinity in an RDWC system. Decided to switch from the roots organics line when I switched to RDWC from organic soil. Surprisingly haven't noticed any difference in the end nug after the switch from Roots Organic in organic soil to Soul in RDWC.

I use 5 ml per gal of Grow/Bloom and 2.5 ml per gal of Infinity

Why only 2.5 ml per gallon of Infinity? Their feeding schedule calls for 10 ml. I am using their whole line and I use 5 ml per gallon because, like most other nutrient distributors, feeding schedules are grossly inflated. I have certain NPK ppms I try to adhere to at the various stages of the plant. And the Soul line goes way over that if you go by the schedule. There seems to be a large lack of knowledge as to what is in the stuff except for the GA of the NPK.

I use that amount in RDWC, I've noticed in that growth medium the plants need much less than the recommended amount.

Coco will probably require a higher amount.