What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is the Universe Concious?

PDX Dopesmoker

i can see there's a personal tie in for you
i just thought the article was interesting, nothing more than that

I wasn't even really offended by anything here, as you can see I enjoy taking advantage of any opportunity to badmouth certain elements of the astronomical community with enthusiasm. I may come off as negative or upset because of the amount of insulting language and complaints coming out of me, but most any chance to get my slant of these issues out there is a pleasure. Launching invective and accusations at your enemies can be pretty fun.

Dog Star

Veteran
Universe is not enough consciouss same as man is not enough conscioussness in this
space and time..

also did you read on alien abductions..??

Lot of folks have bad experiences.. so aliens are also not consciouss enough and by that i can give conclusion that Universe is not too smart in the end.. for now..

maybe in a future things will change.. same rule worth for man conscioussness as i belive we are also on low levels if i judge performance of humans today..

we reachead civilization zero level...but in ego we are level 10.. LOL

igrowone

Veteran
Universe is not enough consciouss same as man is not enough conscioussness in this
space and time..

also did you read on alien abductions..??

Lot of folks have bad experiences.. so aliens are also not consciouss enough and by that i can give conclusion that Universe is not too smart in the end.. for now..

maybe in a future things will change.. same rule worth for man conscioussness as i belive we are also on low levels if i judge performance of humans today..

we reachead civilization zero level...but in ego we are level 10.. LOL

funny about the mentioning the alien abductions
i'm not a believer, but maybe not a disbeliever either
reading an interesting book: The Supernatural - A New Vision of the Unexplained by Whitley Strieber and Jeffrey Kripal
might be worth a thread on its own
Strieber is the Communion guy, i'm sure some here more familiar with him then i am
he's been writing books about alien contacts for years
anyway, he has an interesting conjecture about his experiences
the UFO aliens aren't aliens, they're us, or more accurately a different version of us
some tie ins with other spiritual phenomena, it's an interesting read

shithawk420

Veteran
Hehe,all I'm gonna say is read the book "Night Eyes".at the very least it will be one of the most entertaining books you'll ever read.I guarantee it.

brown_thumb

What is living what is life?Existencial horsehockey.You're born you die if you're cool you try not to hurt people along the way and keep a sense of humor always..This thread seems to be about people trying to "outdeep" each other lol.I'm soo intrinsic lol.No you're a totally imperfect motherfucker with no deep answers only shallow questions just like me.This thread has me holding up my pantsleg

I'm the last person who should ever try to 'outsmart' or 'out-deep' anyone.

I like being imperfect... it takes the pressure away from trying to be so.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I can moonwalk on the surface of water and make french toast fall out of the sky anytime Im hungry...

Magical Powers and Spells from a 6,000 year old flat planet :)

Floridian

Veteran
bt it's great to be so successful at something you like lol!I wasn't talking about anyone in particular at all,just blowing off some steam after a day in the real world..Looking back I wasn't even referring to anybody that's contributed to this thread,just my overall feeling last night about all this..well whatever it is everyone here's talkin about

brown_thumb

bt it's great to be so successful at something you like lol!I wasn't talking about anyone in particular at all,just blowing off some steam after a day in the real world..Looking back I wasn't even referring to anybody that's contributed to this thread,just my overall feeling last night about all this..well whatever it is everyone here's talkin about

Oh, I know... but what fun is being on a forum if not for having a few laughs at the expense of our friends?:D

At or around midnight tonight, I will be drunk and stoned... hopefully enough to sleep and dream but cognizant enough to STFU on this and every other forum.;)