Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > First indoor vert scrog. Tell me what I'm screwing up please

Thread Title Search
First indoor vert scrog. Tell me what I'm screwing up please Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2017, 06:57 AM #21
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Run two lights during stretch. Keep the top bulb just above the top of your highest plant during stretch. About half the bulb below the top and half the bulb above the top. This will cause the top to stretch for you.

If you leave the bottom bulb off you will lower your yield and stretch the buds out.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:22 PM #22
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
Sounds good man. Thank you for the guidance
Earlmarne is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:39 AM #23
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
Got the 2nd 1000 in the there today and reflectix on the back of my move able stands.
Gunna let them chill at 24/0 til tomorrow.
Dang hortilux bulbs are bright.
The girls are drinking fast in the 10 gallon pots, and the fan seems to be keeping temps in the low 70s at the leafs so all seems well.
If nothing changes I will start 12/12 tomorrow night.

Old 03-24-2017, 06:54 AM #24
watts
ohms

watts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to behold
Nice, keep us updated if you will..
watts is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2017, 06:31 AM #25
Earlmarne

Had their first taste of dark today. Lights just came on and I swear they already stretched out some.
Had to get a heater going and lower the thermostat for my extraction fab for lights off. The rh spiked to 84 quick with no air pulling out.
Guess I'll have to keep that sucker working full time

Old 03-27-2017, 06:52 AM #26
Earlmarne

Everything is going well.
Had to go buy a new ballast.my mag wouldn't fire the second hps. Temps are staying in check and everything is filling in fast. Pots are not drying as quick as with 24 light.

Old 03-28-2017, 12:59 AM #27
Speed of green

Speed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the rough
Looking good, I'm interested to see those ladies fill out. i have some plants that are 2 weeks into flower and I'm on the fence about defoliating.
Speed of green is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 06:18 AM #28
Earlmarne

Think they are getting ready to take off. Tops were all bright green today this pics from lights on yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170326_192214.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	404225

Old 03-29-2017, 07:12 AM #29
Earlmarne

Really thinking on giving jacks hydro nutes a try.
Running through a lot of nutes these days and gen hydro ain't had but if I can get the same results cheaper from jacks I would have a good bit more coin to throw at other factors in my shop

Old 03-29-2017, 07:15 AM #30
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlmarne View Post
Really thinking on giving jacks hydro nutes a try.
Running through a lot of nutes these days and gen hydro ain't had but if I can get the same results cheaper from jacks I would have a good bit more coin to throw at other factors in my shop
I have been running them for 5 or 6 years. They work great.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is offline Quote