What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Fernando Lemon Kush®

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran

Excellent hybridization between two of our best elite clones coming from USA genetics. In the cross takes part a selected clone of San Fernando Valley OG Kush, one of the oldest and most original OG Kush genetics, characterized by a pleasant and complex OG Kush scent, with strong presence of the lemony aroma coming from the Lemon Thai that takes part in the original OG Kush cross. The other elite clone that intervenes in the cross is a Kosher Kush, a modern genetic from the OG Kush family very appreciated in the zone of Los Angeles and nearby areas (California).

The aroma of this strain is very pleasant and intense, with original lemony tones of OG Kush and hints of solvent, notes of spices, wood and blue cypress.

The plants look like Indica-Sativa hybrids leaning to the Sativa side.

This type of American varieties with strong presence of the limonene terpene are highly appreciated in the USA for cannabic extractions.

29.png

1st Prize - Mejor Sativa - VI Copa Cannábica Expogrow - Irún – 2017
3er Prize - BHO Profesional - VIII Copa THC - Valencia - Supreme Strains - Valencia - 2018

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran

Variety SWS62
Commercial Name
: San Fernando Lemon Kush®
Indica/Sativa: 35%/65%
Indoor Yield: 450-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 450-700 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September, early October

Buy San Fernando Lemon Kush®

Last edited by a moderator:

weedtoker

Veteran
It's an Hybrid, effects are maybe too much specific to discuss here, but both the resin and flower are very nice as stated, dry sift is more heady (personally, but can vary). As a variety you'll find what you would expect if you're into lemony (from sweet to fuel) with forest/spicy/earthy background, more notes in-between these main categories...

Cheers

B

bigganjabud

I've got a couple that have just started flowers in my 2017 sweet line up diary sorry for the shameless plug

I've had a crystal candy at the beginning but now that's down it's all about the San Fernando and the jack47

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342879

I'm gonna pop round and update from there Tommoro

Cheers

angelgoob

I'll keep this one in the back of my head.

I'm chasing C99 right now.

It would be cool if I could bring out the berry/floral flavor it has.

This crossed with it, could give it lemon, while keeping the original C99 high possibly changing it to a more social high.

Del_9_THC

Hello!

This might not be the right place to post this, but I am interested in one of sweet seeds strains.

I noticed that the outdoor finish time for Killer Kush F1 Fast Version is listed as early September. At what latitude is that the finish time?

Or better yet, when would they finish at 50 degrees North latitude

Thanks!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi bro, welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Killer Kush F1 FV is a great yielder, very branched with heavy buds totally full of resin. It all depends on the vegetative time that you give to the plants, and of course, the correct parameters to have a good grow.

In Europe, this strain can be harvested in middle September for example.
I hope you can test her in your country my friend, is a good very good OG Kush strain.
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

B

bigganjabud

Filthy lemon smell coming from mine smells as vibrant as a fresh cut rind

Del_9_THC

Killer Kush F1 FV is a great yielder, very branched with heavy buds totally full of resin. It all depends on the vegetative time that you give to the plants, and of course, the correct parameters to have a good grow.

In Europe, this strain can be harvested in middle September for example.
Hi!

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, but Europe is a large continent. In Southern Spain, or Italy, a September finish plant would be NOT be a September finish in Holland.

When would it finish in Holland, Germany, etc or somewhere about 50 deg North?

Cheers!