What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do wrong right

Sluicebox

Thanks Mikell for the insight!

It's about an hour total of work per plant is what i think I meant without skimming back...

So that is a pre strip/clean up before flower, a decently big strip at day 21 around, and a final strip at day 50-56 ish... Should be 15-30 minutes each time with a minor staking and timing if need be but that is a branch breaker too...

The mix I've been posting and loosely working off is 1 pro mix hp ,2 perlite 110l ,3 50l canna coco, 2-3 worm castings 20-30l and sometimes I add a few mushroom or sea soil or both...

You can add various additives to this, but is superhigh draining with all the perlite so it will burn with less than what most recommend... Msg me if you want more imput because I don't want to post up what I'm doing till it's worked out better.... Before I went light and fed on top, did really well and posted the way I did it then but was really healthy and I pushed the feed hard.... Not always ideal if they aren't eating it..lol...

Cheers and thanks again guys for fallowing along!

Hey Rykus, nice mix. Is that 60 L total EWC per bale of Pro Mix?

rykus

Yeah 60l is great... The mix is super super light... I use 15 gallon pots and they an only take about 2-3 gallons of water before run out usually... I like to add about 20-40l of sea soil or mushroom manure... But I would like to do some testing to see more where I'mstarting from..

Hitting day 35 ish and I. Am seriously thinking my legend OG might be a GG4... So I guess I have a lot of that coming... We'll see I guess but identical at this point...

My friend hooked me up with a couple guys that have 46 cuts on a list.. 100-250 each... So I might grab a few... Got the Bruce banner, and a few others I'll list soon... Cheers all good growing!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Mikell for the insight!

It's about an hour total of work per plant is what i think I meant without skimming back...

So that is a pre strip/clean up before flower, a decently big strip at day 21 around, and a final strip at day 50-56 ish... Should be 15-30 minutes each time with a minor staking and timing if need be but that is a branch breaker too...

The mix I've been posting and loosely working off is 1 pro mix hp ,2 perlite 110l ,3 50l canna coco, 2-3 worm castings 20-30l and sometimes I add a few mushroom or sea soil or both...

You can add various additives to this, but is superhigh draining with all the perlite so it will burn with less than what most recommend... Msg me if you want more imput because I don't want to post up what I'm doing till it's worked out better.... Before I went light and fed on top, did really well and posted the way I did it then but was really healthy and I pushed the feed hard.... Not always ideal if they aren't eating it..lol...

Cheers and thanks again guys for fallowing along!

Pretty close to the mix we used on the coast. If not the same.

Oooh total time. Well that's pretty bang on too.

rykus

I just buy the bags at a local nursery and mix it up on a tarp, but you could make smaller amounts by the gallon I'm sure... Most products are available commonly, the coco I like canna..and I find pro mix HP ground finer than sunshine #4

The pro mix is 107 l , perlite is 220l coco is 150l and worm is 60-90l depending if you add a bit of sea soil or mushroom manure...

No soil expert yet but I like the results...good base IMO anyways..