What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

cyat

Veteran
on a positive note...

smokin some uncured white polar bear, and its the best it ever tasted!

lemon lime under tones revealing a blueberry layer with a strong kush base :)

no cure and tastes ridiculous

Have you ever had a water sample tested of your water cyat? What you are experiencing is fairly unusual. Have tested this product using both RO water and tap water from several different sources and have never seen anything like what your describing. I would suggest getting a water sample tested to find out what is in your source water that is causing this reaction.

I asked around and have also talked to several other peeps that also was testing it and they never described anything like either.

Have you tried using other sources for water yet?

I would also email Chris at Veg+Bloom if you have not already as he is a super nice guy and extremely knowledgeable; and FYI, he wont flip out on you if you tell him about a negative experience with his product, or try and give some BS scripted answer because he does not know! !!LOL!! Instead he will try and help you. These folks will also not try and attack your character or try and make it personal either if you come to them with problems!! These folks have AWESOME customer service skills!

Just got my RO hooked up & started using the veg & bloom . this stuff is damn near PH perfect & NO upswing so far (its only been 24 hrs ) . i mixed a 20 gallon rez of RO & 22 tsp of V& B & the ph came out perfect @5.8 :) with a ppm of 745 . I'm liking this so far :) will see how the plants like it after a week or so . starting out feeding light & will move up as needed .

You will love Veg+Bloom and it makes for a super clean final product as well.

Just a FYI- you should go by PPM and not by how many teaspoons.

At up to around 600PPM the formula will act as a veg formula, and up at around 800PPM - 1000PPM it acts as a bloom formula; and at 1000PPM or higher it acts as a bloom formula with PK Boosters.

I would suggest you keep those numbers as a guideline the first time around until you can "dial" in the dosages you need for your source water and environment.

Good luck, not that you will need it! Veg+Bloom takes out the guess work for sure and also the need for separate veg and bloom formulas as well as extra pk booster additives, there is even something to make the roots grow as well. Lots of thought and time when into the formula to make it a one part complete nutrient system.

There is this rampant fable going on trying to convince folks that people need a seperate formula for veg and bloom. These plants grow WAY to fast to need separate formulas. All you need is ONE complete formula that you adjust as needed. Veg+Bloom does all this for you just by adjusting the PPM value which makes it super easy and super accurate.

It really is a awesome concept/technique if you think about.........instead of adding extra or less nitrogen, calcium or other for example with costly additives, you just adjust the PPM value of Veg+Bloom. So for a veg formula, set your PPM somewhere from 200PPM to 600PPM, and then bump it up to between 600 to 800PPM for your bloom formula, and then at about week 3 of flower; bump up to 1000PPM - 1500PPM or higher which makes the formula act as a bloom formula with PK Boosters added.

It does not get any easier than that! You basically need only one round to dial in and find your optimal values. This also solves issues like running different plant types from the same feed formula (res). You will easily be able to find a happy "medium" between two different type plant species needing different levels of nutrients.

So like I mentioned, well thought out product!

that's a bummer about your water Cyat. There are 3 of us now working the Veg+Bloom and absolutely all clear rezs. I'm also not using near what you are so maybe thats part of the problem. I was recommended using a scale for weighing out my nutes which is what I'm doing now. One of my frineds is using the RO formula and he only uses 1/2 of what I'm using and so far so good. As for the flavor, holy fck! My friends dad has been growing for like 20+ years and he was telling me I have a special gift for growing LOL. Dude uses Pureblend pro in coco and does yield some nice herbs but the str8 hydro flowers I'm bagging up just crush it!

Y

YosemiteSam

Its just the hardness and alkalinity of cyat's water causing a little bit of gypsum to fall out...not actually a big deal.

I feel like an asshole now...Chris is a good guy.

For anyone using store bought nutes this one is the one I would use...end of story.

cyat

Veteran
Have you ever had a water sample tested of your water cyat? What you are experiencing is fairly unusual. Have tested this product using both RO water and tap water from several different sources and have never seen anything like what your describing. I would suggest getting a water sample tested to find out what is in your source water that is causing this reaction.

I asked around and have also talked to several other peeps that also was testing it and they never described anything like either.

Have you tried using other sources for water yet?

I would also email Chris at Veg+Bloom if you have not already as he is a super nice guy and extremely knowledgeable; and FYI, he wont flip out on you if you tell him about a negative experience with his product, or try and give some BS scripted answer because he does not know! !!LOL!! Instead he will try and help you. These folks will also not try and attack your character or try and make it personal either if you come to them with problems!! These folks have AWESOME customer service skills!

thats pretty ironic since my water was tested by chris at hydroponic research( or his lab ).. and i'm using a blend custom made for my water. been to the factory talked with him lots..

when I first started using it I was using sulphuric ph down he thought that was causing the fallout, so I switched to phosphoric, and same thing. sticks to the bucket, if scraped off it makes a fuckload of chunks

this stuff works in lots of mediums, but it was designed for rockwool

biomaster thanks for the input

netprophet you inspired me to try this stuff

sam this nutrient made think of you and spurrs high k thread

ya the plants dont mind the chunks, but my drip rings, waterfarms and res arent happy.. the stuff is really like salty cement

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You will love Veg+Bloom and it makes for a super clean final product as well.

Just a FYI- you should go by PPM and not by how many teaspoons.

At up to around 600PPM the formula will act as a veg formula, and up at around 800PPM - 1000PPM it acts as a bloom formula; and at 1000PPM or higher it acts as a bloom formula with PK Boosters.

I would suggest you keep those numbers as a guideline the first time around until you can "dial" in the dosages you need for your source water and environment.

Good luck, not that you will need it! Veg+Bloom takes out the guess work for sure and also the need for separate veg and bloom formulas as well as extra pk booster additives, there is even something to make the roots grow as well. Lots of thought and time when into the formula to make it a one part complete nutrient system.

There is this rampant fable going on trying to convince folks that people need a seperate formula for veg and bloom. These plants grow WAY to fast to need separate formulas. All you need is ONE complete formula that you adjust as needed. Veg+Bloom does all this for you just by adjusting the PPM value which makes it super easy and super accurate.

It really is a awesome concept/technique if you think about.........instead of adding extra or less nitrogen, calcium or other for example with costly additives, you just adjust the PPM value of Veg+Bloom. So for a veg formula, set your PPM somewhere from 200PPM to 600PPM, and then bump it up to between 600 to 800PPM for your bloom formula, and then at about week 3 of flower; bump up to 1000PPM - 1500PPM or higher which makes the formula act as a bloom formula with PK Boosters added.

It does not get any easier than that! You basically need only one round to dial in and find your optimal values. This also solves issues like running different plant types from the same feed formula (res). You will easily be able to find a happy "medium" between two different type plant species needing different levels of nutrients.

So like I mentioned, well thought out product!

I am dosing at ppms , but between you & cyat .... it looks like i'm feeding to low & will bump it up .

thanx for the ppm recomendation Bio :thank you:

cyat

Veteran
problem solved!

I was dumpin it in the bucket, then I would stir... causing major fallout

this time I stirred as I added the powder slowly.. no muck, barely any flakes.... and

ppms went much higher... so the nutes were mostly stickin to my bucket..not helpin the girls

now I'm gonna cut back to 2 tbl per 5 gal

dammn! :)

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
This stuff sounds like the bomb. Been reading on other sites as well.
Unfortunately they are not allowed sell outside the US. Im totally bummed now. Gotta have someone buy it for me and ship it over.

Stay Safe

PM me if you can not find a way to get it. Did Chris tell you that he could not ship to you? Unless something changed since the last time I talked to him, he could ship anywhere it would just cost more for certain locations.

Anyhow, I am sure we can find a source for you, I know of some retail locations that carry it and will sell and ship to you.

Cheers!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Yea he told me hes no licensed to sell this outside the U.S.. I really appreciate this TBM..pm sent.

Stay Safe

still crushing it with my Veg+Bloom
bout 1 week in
mrzrjq.jpg

15ppfl0.jpg

ya super happy with the veg+Bloom, this will be my 3rd or 4th run can't remember but not changing a thing from here out. I finally feel like I have it locked down and there ain't much to it haha, fucking all those over complicated runs man, lost a lot of weight when I look back but times are finally looking up!

2u4inte.jpg

2lapnxz.jpg

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i too just bought a bag of maxibloom before i saw this thread lol. oh well. i will burn through that bag pretty quick with a 25 gal rez on an ebb and flow table and then i can try out this new stuff. ive never run maxibloom either i just wanted something simple and effective for my e and f tables.

Ebbin' and Flowin' all night long. I didn't visit my room for a couple and when I popped the door..... bam! straight hedge fund bro

xbd0ld.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts