What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Urkel

Elephunk

Those look fantastic... The closest thing I have to that in my collection is purple wreck. Hopefully I can find an urkle leaning phenotype that gives me those nice tight bud clusters. And man, what color!

Again great looking buds you got there.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i dont know but i think it has to do with night time temps because we have never seen urkle as purple as the stuff harvested after christmas when temps in that room were plumiting to below 50 some nights. every millimeter of bud afer a good trim was midnite purple/black, except for the lowestmost larfy popcorn at the bottom, which didnt recieve ample light. either way excellent lookin work :) it takes a lot of light to make urkle purple up in full as well. those are prime tops. enjoy them my friend :)

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Damn wish I could smoke some. Nice buds you got there mate.

BkBuds420

hey thanx guys its really a nice smoke.. has a sikk taste very unique like lavender.. Def recommend it.. was pricey though..

LatinThug

The closest ive had to purple urkle was schwag......not because its bad, its because schwag is my only memory

.....seriously, nice looking nugs.....i think i might of had some a couple of months ago, but again my memory is fuzzy and it definitely wasnt purple, but it was an urkle (all i remember having is schwag, GWS, Marleys collie, ISS, AK-47, and multiple homegrown varieties)

sm0ke5150

Heres some purple urkel I had a while back. Pretty good stuff.

edit: wont let me post the picture for some reason, check out my gallery, it's the only pic in there.

Last edited:

kirkland212

Those are some tasty nuggets. I've seen several purple strains but have always longed for the Urkle. I've heard its one of the elites among the purple strains.

Looks very much like the grand daddy purple I just chopped. They are very similar, cept some say Erkle tastes better, whereas others say GDP grows better. Both top notchy imo. And your nugs are looking NICE man. You said pricey, so I assume you didnt grow it. How much was it?

Latest posts

Latest posts