What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape or Grunk??

Anyone ever heard of these two strains? I beleive they are both old Florida strains. The grape is obviously a very grape smelling and tasting bud and Grunk is grape x skunk#1. I would really love to find the original grape or something that has very very candy grape taste.
Bog describes his bogglegum as tasting like grapebubblegum and thats what the grape strain taste like. So I was thinking of trying some bogglegum or grapepunch if i could not find the original grape anywhere.
Anyone have any experience w/ any of these strains or ever had a strain that had a strong candy grape smell and taste?

Thanks

shaolin730

a couple weeks back i was getting some stuff called White Grape and also Grunk (White Grape x Skunk #1). it was def. outdoor just by how fluffy and leafy it was but it tastes beautiful and made u feel even better. the guy i got mine from said it was from vermont though :p which is like the complete opposite of florida lol.

I've gotten both the white grape and grunk, grown organically outdoors. Probably the highest grade, kindest grown bud ive ever gotten. I've been looking for info on it for a while but it seemed no one had ever heard of it. Anyone have any leads?

G

Hey FlipMM :wave: My Bogglegum smells excactly like grape Hubba Bubba or grape Knee High.Either way its so clear n strong,the smell of grape.I have never b4 smelled weed that smells like that.Grape Grape Grape!!!!!!!!! :joint: If there is something that smells more like grape gum than that get it,cuz this is killer.Cant wait to taste it. :canabis:

DancesWithWeed said:
Hey FlipMM :wave: My Bogglegum smells excactly like grape Hubba Bubba or grape Knee High.Either way its so clear n strong,the smell of grape.I have never b4 smelled weed that smells like that.Grape Grape Grape!!!!!!!!! :joint: If there is something that smells more like grape gum than that get it,cuz this is killer.Cant wait to taste it. :canabis:

Hey DWW,thanks for the help. I read Bog's description of Bogglegum and he says the same thing that it tastes like Grapebubblegum and never loses its flavor. Sounds very nice. Looks like I am gonna have to try some BoggleGum :)

bluebublelove

I just came into a nice stash of some grunk.

My friend who harvested it said it was simply "grape skunk"

the leaves that remain on the buds are incredibly thick, super indica looking.

the buds are very compact and super frosty.

no purples or blues at all through the stash I'm looking through.

smells hashy and a bit like djs blueberry.

definitely a heavy stone, great end of day, knockout smoke.

anyone know any info on the genetic history of this plant??

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its funny I started this thread so many years ago and since then have had some of the best grape strains out there.Currently smoking some grape ape and smoked some grunk lastnight that I had stashed away.Both great.
I just hope the grunk/ironmaiden strain did not get lost in operation eagle claw as the cops here took down a great grower and keeper of alot and I mean alot of great strains including alot of hard to find elites.
If you read this you know who you are in the Gainesville area. Hope all is ok with you.

Anyway since I am not able to grow currently I dont come by here anymore but still love this place!