What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trump's hiring practices.......

vta

Veteran
I dont hold mark levin in very high regard, hes over there in alex jones land for me,

Oh please...

It's obvious you don't know much about the man. Read anyone of his best selling books...I doubt Alex the kook has any. lol Alex Jones...

vta

Veteran
If illegals pay taxes and work why are people bitching and moaning?

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hit me with your best shot.

Working in his majesty's palace and paying taxes and possibly groped for a living.

He wants her there.... why don't you?

vta

Veteran
I'm not going to keep repeating myself.

But...just because you care so much...I'll pay to upgrade her coach seat to an exit isle.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Stolen identity?

Please tell me you don't want her instead of whatever person didn't notice she was working under another name?

At least she did her fucking job.

And likely did not collect a refund on taxes paid.

More money for your military machine and polish on your retirement.

I am pretty sure you like her more than you know.

vta

Veteran
It's fathomless the length it takes to drag someone to regurgitate google copypasta.

Give me a real answer.

dude...she is a criminal. Kick her the Fuck Out ! And the other 30 million. FUCK THEM ALL !!!!

that last line...so you don't hire illegals huh donny boy....the criminal stole an American's Social Security ID to get hired. She committed fraud and identity theft.

Oh...btw, according to the original New York Times interview...

So....I say deport this bitch ! If she has kids...deport them too !!!!!

Sneak in here....bypass our laws and then pay to steal someones identity. Yeah that's what we want....

Build The Wall !!!
:tiphat:

I've watched California turn into a third world shit hole. Habla ?

BUILD THE WALL ! Kick out the invaders.... :bigeye:

vta

Veteran
Stolen identity?

Please tell me you don't want her instead of whatever person didn't notice she was working under another name?

At least she did her fucking job.

And likely did not collect a refund on taxes paid.

More money for your military machine and polish on your retirement.

I am pretty sure you like her more than you know.

Dude...why are you here ??? You should be on a Greenpeace boat ramming Russian fishermen. Your bleeding heart makes me want to vomit.

She is a criminal. She should go to a jail...but because she has kids..and I am a super nice guy...I say just deport. Send her and her spawn back home. No need to separate the family unit.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I suppose I am looking for the harm here.

Deportation versus letting her work and pay taxes seems like a waste of money.

Isn't that outsourcing?

What does the not new NAFTA say about that?

vta

Veteran
I suppose I am looking for the harm here.

Deportation versus letting her work and pay taxes seems like a waste of money.

Isn't that outsourcing?

What does the not new NAFTA say about that?

She is a criminal...she broke multiple laws.

vta

Veteran
She has no "right" to be here. We are not beholden to her or her needs/desires. Just like the other few billion people in the world. We have laws.

vta

Veteran
Fantastic !

Now may I offer you up some of the best shit ever ?

[YOUTUBEIF]K3b6SGoN6dA[/YOUTUBEIF]

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no, a sitting president cannot be indicted. but, there is nothing to stop them from putting Drumph on trial after he leaves office, voluntarily or not.:laughing:

igrowone

Veteran
no, a sitting president cannot be indicted. but, there is nothing to stop them from putting Drumph on trial after he leaves office, voluntarily or not.:laughing:

i've been having a little too much fun reading up on this, looking at the legal scholars opinions
and the opinions are split, the constitution is ambiguous on the point
justice department policy could be over ruled in a court decision
or not, it's all a deep mystery