What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trump's hiring practices.......

Mengsk

We all have a moment I guess, when we feel adults, or feel disillusioned, lose a job or fall out with a business partner. This present state of affairs is the most unstable I remember, if you listen to fox or cnn and the like. People have sounded rather divided taking one side or the other but in my opinion I am unable to discern some of the arguments from xenophobia or what is basically known as hate speech. To drive a wedge or split people usually with insults. Trump hurls insults like no other I don't think he says anything nice. The FBI have indicted and sentenced other campaign members.

St. Phatty

Profit "trumps" racism.This "Individual" will overlook almost anything,if there is profit to be made.

Even a simple mind like his has grasped that concept.(and used it to his advantage).Whatever....justice is coming,and he deserves a heavy dose.

I figure he should just have a parade somewhere where there are a lot of retired US military snipers.

Let Mother Nature sort it out.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I wish I actually believed this was the end of Trump. Maybe it is, but it also shows whichever clown we vote in next he does not even have to make sense and half the country will support them.

iTarzan

Still crying and complaining. It will only get worse as your false hopes fade away and 6 more years of Trump becomes a reality. And the reason will be your crying. True irony is about to unfold for all the snowflakes in the good ol' USA.

vta

Veteran
Undocumented Housekeeper At Trump Golf Course Says She Does Not Regret Going Public

not gonna bore you with the whole article, so here's the first few paragraphs & a Yahoo link:

Undocumented Housekeeper At Trump Golf Course Says She Does Not Regret Going Public

Dominique Mosbergen
HuffPostDecember 9, 2018
Despite risking her job and possible deportation, the undocumented immigrant

Despite risking her job and possible deportation, the undocumented immigrant who publicly identified herself as an employee of President Donald Trump’s New Jersey golf club says she does not regret speaking out.

“We need to come out and defend ourselves,” Victorina Morales told The Associated Press through tears, referring to other undocumented workers at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster. “I had enough with suffering.”

According to Morales, whose story was first reported by The New York Times last week, “many people without papers” work at the golf club. She said she and other undocumented workers are subjected to abusive comments and discrimination from supervisors because of their immigration status. She told AP that, according to the news service’s story, one supervisor “pushed her against a wall three times, told her to stop speaking Spanish and threatened her with deportation if she complained.”

Some supervisors have allegedly referred to undocumented employees as “donkeys” and “dogs,” she said.

Morales, who has worked as a housekeeper at the golf club for more than five years and has personally cleaned Trump’s on-site residence on many occasions, said she believes the president’s inflammatory rhetoric about undocumented immigrants has encouraged such verbal harassing.

“We are tired of the abuse, the insults, the way he talks about us when he knows that we are here helping him make money,” Morales told the Times. “We sweat it out to attend to his every need and have to put up with his humiliation.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/undocumented-housekeeper-trump-golf-course-155819951.html

so you don't hire illegals huh donny boy???

that last line...so you don't hire illegals huh donny boy....the criminal stole an American's Social Security ID to get hired. She committed fraud and identity theft.

Oh...btw, according to the original New York Times interview...

Ms. Morales has had dealings with Mr. Trump that go back years, and her husband has confirmed that she would on occasion come home jubilant because the club owner had paid her a compliment, or bestowed on her a $50 or sometimes a $100 tip.

So....I say deport this bitch ! If she has kids...deport them too !!!!!

Sneak in here....bypass our laws and then pay to steal someones identity. Yeah that's what we want....

Build The Wall !!!
:tiphat:

vta

Veteran
I wish I actually believed this was the end of Trump.

Keep dreaming.

El Trumpo has got this.

btw...Cohen....he pleaded guilty.

He pleaded.

He was not found guilty.

HE WAS NOT FOUND GUILTY.

Kind of a big difference.

I'll spell it out for the slow folks we seem to attract in these threads...Hillary's hit man {Mueller} threatened Cohen with major prison time...he pleaded guilty to save some years...HE WAS NEVER TRIED FOR CRIMES....

Crimes were NEVER proven in a court of law

This side show has no guts....move along now.

A bunch of geniuses we have here.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soooooooooo......because he pleaded guilty, that proves that he's......noooooot...guilty?
And Mueller is....Hillary's hitman? Because..........she's in charge of the justice department? Orrrrrr..... because....of all the power she has in this administration?

Mengsk

vta you are spewing garbage. I take personal offense to your comments. Initially I could not tell whether you were being sarcastic. Your commentary highlights the polarity I suppose one might say. Difference in opinion is an understatement. I'll try not to let emotion get in the way. Are you implying that there was no knowledge of the woman's citizen status when she was hired? Are you somehow justifying deporting a family? Explain to me the difference of what paperwork process this family was supposed to go through in your view in order to be allowed to work and live where they have? How can you possibly speak about deporting a house maid? Working right under the president?

Do you harbor a fantasy about ordering people around and being able to "have them removed?" From where I sit, I can clearly see if with a little imagination all of these white wanna be slave owners. Acting pretending as if they are the better class. Brown people get to cut sugar cane and pick tomatoes and clean my laundry. And it's up to me the white person to make a phone call and have them removed or arrested. Because I can because I am better. This is the sense, the vibe I'm picking up. From many people not just your comments. I see it all around and one could say it is both obvious and subtle. Not openly discussed. Only in a joking or insulting pretext. It is actually what you call politically incorrect, people laugh at this term like it means a person is weak or thin skinned to mention. But the term conceals deeper meaning, it depends on how one feels about gender equality or racial ethnic income equality wealth distribution and the like. Like a prototype chauvinist venture capital bigot would completely disagree with me potentially beyond reconciliation. You are giving words of support for current political leadership. This leader is repulsive, I am embarrassed and ashamed and disappointed to have someone like that at the helm.

There's no democrat and republican as far as I'm concerned that train left a long time ago. The whole of congress is corrupt with insider trading and the rest of it. People are either slow to catch on don't care or prefer their small world view. The US is only a small piece in the international puzzle not a supreme power which our egomaniac smart phone addict figure head portrays. Folks in their 60s and 70s in the US are set in their ways. Don't mean to sound so grim but many will die that way and/or keep plotting to save the remnant of their colony. I think a lot of younger people in the US are also racist xenophobes but there's hope with the younger generation I guess. Look at what happened during the protest in Virginia. In Virginia there was a pro-white rally for lack of a better term at a major university and there were protestors. A person drove their car into the crowd of protestors and one young woman died. That is bad publicity at any scale local, national, or international.

If you stir the pot some people might argue about the incident one way or another but having a large rally like that and then an attack on protestors is an eyesore to humanity and public relations. I may have thought about attending the University of Virginia at one point in time. Had I ever known there would be a pro-white rally held on that campus with such a large group of supporters my eyes would have been opened a long time ago. The main rally was a pro-white or pro-right wing gathering, and some equal rights or anti-gun or pro-LGBT individuals gathered in protest. The attack on the protestors displays hate or fear or war mongering, nearly domestic terrorism although we do not claim to have a civil war ongoing.

There is flawed logic like a leader going down with the ship mentality. While my point of view is fairly clear, at least presently, I do not realistically see a public record of this current administration's personal ties to crimes against humanity coming out in full discourse in the popular news media. Sessions and Trump have ties to the Ku Klux Klan, however the reality of our atmosphere today is one where I'm not sure this will be discussed in a court of law. I don't recall any precedents for prosecuting attorney generals and presidents for being part of these historical hate organizations. The money and the power and the abuse of human rights, this is pretty much the root of it in the US so it would seem.

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
Soooooooooo......because he pleaded guilty, that proves that he's......noooooot...guilty?

Don't be a fucking idiot. The case WAS NOT PROVING IN A COURT OF LAW...don't tell me you really don't grasp it.

And Mueller is....Hillary's hitman? Because..........she's in charge of the justice department? Orrrrrr..... because....of all the power she has in this administration?

ok...ok

vta

Veteran
vta you are spewing garbage. I take personal offense to your comments. Initially I could not tell whether you were being sarcastic. Your commentary highlights the polarity I suppose one might say. Difference in opinion is an understatement. I'll try not to let emotion get in the way. Are you implying that there was no knowledge of the woman's citizen status when she was hired? Are you somehow justifying deporting a family? Explain to me the difference of what paperwork process this family was supposed to go through in your view in order to be allowed to work and live where they have? How can you possibly speak about deporting a house maid? Working right under the president?

Do you harbor a fantasy about ordering people around and being able to "have them removed?" From where I sit, I can clearly see if with a little imagination all of these white wanna be slave owners. Acting pretending as if they are the better class. Brown people get to cut sugar cane and pick tomatoes and clean my laundry. And it's up to me the white person to make a phone call and have them removed or arrested. Because I can because I am better. This is the sense, the vibe I'm picking up. From many people not just your comments. I see it all around and one could say it is both obvious and subtle. Not openly discussed. Only in a joking or insulting pretext. It is actually what you call politically incorrect, people laugh at this term like it means a person is weak or thin skinned to mention. But the term conceals deeper meaning, it depends on how one feels about gender equality or racial ethnic income equality wealth distribution and the like. Like a prototype chauvinist venture capital bigot would completely disagree with me potentially beyond reconciliation. You are giving words of support for current political leadership. This leader is repulsive, I am embarrassed and ashamed and disappointed to have someone like that at the helm.

There's no democrat and republican as far as I'm concerned that train left a long time ago. The whole of congress is corrupt with insider trading and the rest of it. People are either slow to catch on don't care or prefer their small world view. The US is only a small piece in the international puzzle not a supreme power which our egomaniac smart phone addict figure head portrays. Folks in their 60s and 70s in the US are set in their ways. Don't mean to sound so grim but many will die that way and/or keep plotting to save the remnant of their colony. I think a lot of younger people in the US are also racist xenophobes but there's hope with the younger generation I guess. Look at what happened during the protest in Virginia. In Virginia there was a pro-white rally for lack of a better term at a major university and there were some protestors. A person drove their car into the crowd of protestors and one young woman died. That is bad publicity at any scale local, national, or international. The main rally was a pro-white or pro-right wing gathering, and some equal rights or anti-gun or pro-LGBT individuals gathered in protest. The attack on the protestors displays hate or fear or war mongering, nearly domestic terrorism although we do not claim to have a civil war ongoing.

I will be back...I only read a couple sentences...but already know I will take the bate. Gotta go bed the wife and sleep before work tomorrow...until then :dance013:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't be a fucking idiot. The case WAS NOT PROVING IN A COURT OF LAW...don't tell me you really don't grasp it.

ok...ok

I guess I really don't grasp it. This is America. Where probably thousands of criminals at various levels plead guilty every fucking day, for every level of crime. I don't think I understand the point you were making. Maybe put it in context for me?

As far as the second point. Takes balls to admit when a point went too far. And brains. You can count on one hand the folks here in these forums who have big enough cajones to do it. Maybe some others can learn. Bravo

G

Trump derangement syndrome is a beautiful thing to watch. I do wish however there was less political horse shit on these boards but there are idiots from all sides who just can’t keep politics out of everything they think of.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump derangement syndrome is a beautiful thing to watch. I do wish however there was less political horse shit on these boards but there are idiots from all sides who just can’t keep politics out of everything they think of.

Haaaahaaaahaaaaa...Your posts are wonderfully entertaining. Keep em coming.
Edited for your feelings

X

xavier7995

ok...ok

For this idea to make sense...wouldnt that pretty much undermine the entirety of police investigations? Pretty sure their whole shtick is to get an underling to flip and provide info on their superiors, they cop a plea deal for whatever leniency. So no man, not grasping it. Dont get me wrong, rats are garbage humans, but your take on that somehow exonerating trump just doesnt make sense.

Latest posts

Latest posts