What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow Moon

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks excellent MountainKush, perfect picture of the white pheno of this strain :yes:
The OE indica mother of this cross is usually done after just 7 weeks of flowering.
Thanks a lot for the feedback and frequent updates!

StrongTree

Nice Snowmoon MtKush ! looks frosted and faded....perhaps she's ready to reap if the terps are to your liking ....enjoy!

Mountainkush

Thanks guys.
Gave her a couple more days and chopped her down. Smells fresh and delicious but can’t even come close to a description of it. I asked my wife and she gave me the same answer she usually does,”it smells like weed” lol

Lovely friend!

Looks like an Orient Express white China Yunnan hashplant pheno to me ;)

I am wondering if this pheno has any berry smell. I thought the Yunan was a cat piss smell. I have found a green pheno of my pck x Kali china a few times and most were catpiss smelling. The other was gas/ berries and was the hardest most dense nugs I have ever seen. The undersides of the big sun leaves had unprecedented crysyal content on the leaves( in my personal experience) Were talking sticks and balls, huge trichomes, with red/ purple ceining in the leaves. White/ lime green buds.

I've always wanted to grow Straight Kali China to compare my phenos.

sorry to hijack this thread

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi BOSSofthePINE,

Like in most PCK hybrids, it's very common to find forest fruit/berry terpenes (among others) in the colorful Snow Moon phenos. The white phenos leaning China Yunnan hashplant indica expressions like this last one from MountainKush usualy have a more sweet creamy hashy even skunky terpene profile.

2 of these and 2 of Kali China are my next grow(1000w,5gal.indoors),should be a treat
I'll post some pic,I've wonderful results with your lines,Thanks for the Ace lines

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to hear it aggregatebuzz :) Thank you very much, and best wishes with your current Snow Moon and Kali China grow :yes:

pck/KC is my favorite strain I have made crosses with. I have bread it down a few times to itself. Once accidentally and another time on purpose.

Some big/ well known growers in my area say it is their favorite strain ever. Honestly I kept it around because of the color and smell instantly. I received them as freebies and out of 4 seeds 3 were green and had a heavy cat piss smell. 1 was almost grey at week 1 and I cloned it out of the flowering room as soon as I noticed. Yes I know this is not optimal.
It smelled like bubble gum, gasoline and tiger balm.

The seeds I have out of this strain create a green pheno that had purple stems and smells similar. Buble gum and berry's. The crystal on fan leaves is crazy like nothing I have ever grown. Unfortunately no growers keep the green phenos.

For me if the weed was just purple I wouldn't care so much. But the body high on the PCK/KC is next level on the right pheno.

good luck

The under sides of these leaves are reminding me of the insane green pck/kc pheno I had.

I have a sno moon male rn ut it is completely green stemmed. Will probably use it to make some crosses.

I have a Back to the Congo female rn that has purple stems on her and I now know why all my B2TC crosses all have purple stems.

My first B2TC female was like a yellowish green bud with no color on the stems.

what does this smell like. I had a reefer man seed that was purchased as kings Cross but all were green and one was purple and smelled of grape juice grape candy. The cross I made with it varies from green grape bud with black leaves to green leaves with purplish grape buds. The original reefer man seed produced a strong body high even in a low quality outdoor plant.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to hear it BOSSofthePINE :) Really happy the old PCK/Kali China F3 limited edition with more sativa influence has produced such good hybrids and that experienced growers in your area rated her so highly :dance013:

The new and current Kali China F4 x PCK 2002 version is more hashplant indica dominant, as it is Snow Moon hybrid we comment on this thread. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

pck/KC is my favorite strain I have made crosses with. I have bread it down a few times to itself. Once accidentally and another time on purpose.

Some big/ well known growers in my area say it is their favorite strain ever. Honestly I kept it around because of the color and smell instantly. I received them as freebies and out of 4 seeds 3 were green and had a heavy cat piss smell. 1 was almost grey at week 1 and I cloned it out of the flowering room as soon as I noticed. Yes I know this is not optimal.
It smelled like bubble gum, gasoline and tiger balm.

The seeds I have out of this strain create a green pheno that had purple stems and smells similar. Buble gum and berry's. The crystal on fan leaves is crazy like nothing I have ever grown. Unfortunately no growers keep the green phenos.

For me if the weed was just purple I wouldn't care so much. But the body high on the PCK/KC is next level on the right pheno.

good luck

Mountainkush

Tossed a small clone I took off the plant I posted a couple pages back in a flower bed out back for something to do and haven’t really checked on it other than a quick sniff if I was passing by. Has kind of a sweet creamy scent. I’m at 45°n and we’ve had a couple light frosts so far.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hope you are already enjoying her MountainKush ;) Glad you saved a clone for outdoors.

Very cool,
how do you think SnowMoon would perform in crosses?
I'm searching for an interesting male and snow moon + violeta are near the top of my list.

Hopefully it is good because I used a 100% green Snow Moon male to cross all of my favourite strains I had going a few months ago.

I popped some beans last week and all the seedlings from the Snow Moon have bright red and purple stems.
Ace crosses
Back 2 the Congo × GSC × Snow Moon
Black Dom × Erd Prt × Snow Moon
PCK x Bubba or PCK x nepal jam ? x Snow Moon
PCK × KC × Snow Moon

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210705_232718.jpg Views:	2 Size:	110.7 KB ID:	17892642
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210705_232718.jpg Views:	2 Size:	110.7 KB ID:	17892642
Ace Fem from 2016 × Snow Moon 2016 Male

Mother plant was slightly purple on the last couple weeks with short nodes. She ended up really smelling like cat piss. So far this one and her sister smell reminiscent of PCK or a kush. Also have a Snow Moon x Kush hybrid that is similar in looks but longer node length.

Wondering what offspring my male is producing. It had zero puprle/ red on the stems and was basically a runt in size. Everything is finishing really fast. The Black Berry Wine Kush was round small nugs and the cross has yielded cone shaped buds and stronger branching. Reminiscent of PCK/KC but beefier. Possibly purplish. Reding on stems that are in direct sunlight like PCK. BBWK was also purple stemmed.

Excited to try these new hybrids!!!

skoviik

I have six snowmoons this year, three red and three green. One green one has pink pistils, very lovely. They are all very vigorous plants - if I knew they would make it to these hights in such a short time I would definately train them a little bit more. I hope they'll finish successfuly, still some weeks to go ....

Attachments

• photo2071022.jpg
    photo2071022.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 49
  • photo2071023.jpg
    photo2071023.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 49
  • photo2071024.jpg
    photo2071024.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 55
  • photo2071025.jpg
    photo2071025.jpg