What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

Grizz

Veteran
I've never heard of Dark Heart Nursery brother. Is there a relation to Jason whom was with the now defunct Delta 9 Caretakers out of Colorado when Bruce Banner #3 & #5 were bred back in 2009? I know Jason's Dark Horse Genetics out of CA has been working with the aforementioned clone only Bruce Banner #3 in their breeding program for years now, but I have yet to do any business with or form an opinion of them. Could this be a mistaken identity?
There easily confused, Jason is ggstrains only contracted cultivator in CO. He is making seeds and I sure hope he does a gg4 x bb3,

nice thread the man 13

TheMan13

Veteran
There easily confused, Jason is ggstrains only contracted cultivator in CO. He is making seeds and I sure hope he does a gg4 x bb3,

nice thread the man 13

That's very intriguing Joesy. Gorilla Glue #4 and Bruce Banner #3 (along with Exodus Cheese) are the highest terpene producing strains I have ever worked with, essentially doubling that of most other strains. I cannot imagine the flavor/smell combination of GG4xBB3, but there's no doubt it could be epic ;-)~

LostTribe

Premium user
I am speaking of @darkhorsegenetics aka breeder of Bruce Bammer even laid into moneymike at Topdawgseeds.....

Do NOT support NARC's!

TheMan13

Veteran
I am speaking of @darkhorsegenetics aka breeder of Bruce Bammer #3 even laid into moneymike at Topdawgseeds.....

They are the people responsible for the harbor side clone drops for not only Bruce Bammer #3 but a list of others. Do NOT support NARC's!

Hmmm, I'll have to look further into that. I've only been on Instagram for a couple of weeks now and am still trying to find my way around.

LostTribe

Premium user
I have a Bruce Banner #3 cut from Harborside growing now. Week 5 and it looks killer and will have a great yield:tiphat:

The Dude providing Harborside Cuts is all over the place Narc'n bros! Treats of talking to LEO is off limits IS IT NOT? He has since gone back and deleted his statements but check the list of Elites below that are PISSED!

What do you do with RATS?

He specifically stated he was going to go after Duke Diamond. List of folks pissed at them Orgnkid, Pbud mike, topdawgseeds, kushfam, pigfarmer, chemdog. Happend about a week ago on Dukes IG post of a bros grimm black hat. Other noted folks comments of unbelief remain. Shall I continue?

Dark Horse Genetics dudes a NARC!

LostTribe

Premium user
Guys I want to say that I just felt I needed to point that out didnt mean to take away from your thread. Just looking out....

Just don't give that sucker no mo do!

Grizz

Veteran
I found a few facts about what your speaking of. Jasons post about illegal seed sales, he dident narc on anyone ,
the way the weed business is changing you either have to use it to your advantage or get left out . Jason has spent big money to operate within the law and when someone comes in trying to sell seeds without the legal permits to do so it hurts his business, he said he should turn them in but dident, he has ggstrains full support.

mojojojo

i dont fuck with rats buisness or not i can see this is not the kinda dude i would ever buy seeds from. fuck money and rats

LostTribe

Premium user
I found a few facts about what your speaking of. Jasons post about illegal seed sales, he dident narc on anyone ,
the way the weed business is changing you either have to use it to your advantage or get left out . Jason has spent big money to operate within the law and when someone comes in trying to sell seeds without the legal permits to do so it hurts his business, he said he should turn them in but dident, he has ggstrains full support.

Thats ridiculous most of those he was picking on were legal. Everyone on this forum was on the other side of the line at one point or another except for those in legal states that have just started up.

Dudes like glass gonna get cracked and then its over.....

LostTribe

Premium user
Dude is all over everyone elses junk take a peak its all stolen for profit....basically he started out saying such and such shouldn't be doing this and that then everyone else came to Dukes defense and he punked them all! Dude is psycho.

http://www.darkhorsegenetics.com

LostTribe

Premium user
Out of respect for Man 13 I am done just don't give that dude no mo do because theres no excuse!

Grizz

Veteran
Dude is all over everyone elses junk take a peak its all stolen for profit....basically he started out saying such and such shouldn't be doing this and that then everyone else came to Dukes defense and he punked them all! Dude is psycho.

http://darkheartnursery.com/strains/

Not one of those cuttings are their property. Even has the Chem 4 oh wait no thats obviously BS. And he was threatening to go to the authorities fucked up he deleted all of it after his 24 hour Rage. I don't want to be on the other end of that crazy dudes BS obviously was over the line if you read the comments from orgnkid and pbud chem....he's selling them out on all their own shit too.

are you saying dark heart and dark horse are one in the same ?

LostTribe

Premium user
are you saying dark heart and dark horse are one in the same ?

I guess I may owe dark heart nursery an apology. After reviewing the comments I noticed that they were actually speaking about Darkhorse Genetics not the people dealing clones to harbor side.

Dark Horse Genetics is the culprit I shall edit previous comments.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Just went through those comments. :biglaugh: "I'll f2 all your shit and offer it for pennies, try me". Real stand up guy, that one.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stupid seeing how F2 generation seeds are really quite useless to a commercial grower...

dank.Frank

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Glad that got cleared up, I was going to go into my rooms and kill all the dark heart clones-NOT:biggrin: I'm surrounded by material objects, some of which had to be made or distributed by murders, rapists, child molesters and puppy killers. Last thing I want to do is sit around and worry about who touched all this crap before I got it. They will all get their just desserts someday.:tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
Glad that got cleared up, I was going to go into my rooms and kill all the dark heart clones-NOT:biggrin: I'm surrounded by material objects, some of which had to be made or distributed by murders, rapists, child molesters and puppy killers. Last thing I want to do is sit around and worry about who touched all this crap before I got it. They will all get their just desserts someday.:tiphat:

Just glad I never bought any dark horse beans.

Latest posts

Latest posts