What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What we are smoking...

TrinZilla

Starting from the top and moving clockwise:

GSC, Master Kush, White Fire OG, Headband, Skywalker OG

6cc68134-cd7b-4db9-9be1-9fb20408dfcb_zpsce13733b.jpg

TrinZilla

From left to right:

ThunderLuv (Matanuska Thunderfuck x Lavender), TL7 (Trinity x Lavender), Master Kush

photo3_zps5a8e2490.jpg

TedNugget

Pre 98 means before the year 1998. I think it has something to do with when feminized seeds started to be used for breeding...? I don't remember for sure the reason but I know that some people think seeds & strains created before 1998 are better.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
The pre-98 cut is the most famous cut of Bubba, this is the one that first came on the scene & made the Bubba strain reputation, there is also the Katsu ( s1 of the pre-98 cut ) but i'm after an infamous pre-92/93 cut that seems to be the best to breed with.

Much vibes

TrinZilla

TrinZilla you live in a dream world with dream cannabis enjoy it! Awesome!

Thank you for the positive vibes! We enjoy what we do... Trust us tho, there are always challenges to overcome and things that go wrong and people that make bad decisions, etc etc ad infinitum...

Last edited: