What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bababooey's 600w+400w grow, Coco, 2 gallon Smartpots, Maxibloom, Calmag.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
picture.php

I bought a bunch of nutes off a guy from craigslist a while ago. It's mostly Advanced Nutrient stuff, some GH, some others.
Ive resolved to try to use up this stuff, even though it'll take me years.
Today I handwatered the flowering tent with a gallon of tap water with: 1mL ph down, 4mL each of Grandma Enggy's H1 Humic acid, Grandma's F1 Fulvic acid, Altgarden's Hydrobact, Floranectar.
I watered the veg tent with a gallon of tap with 4mL each H1 and F1, and 2mL of Floralicious plus.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey Booey,
hello hello, i have a question about the blaumats... do you handwater over the top of them with nutes and run pure water thru the lines? how does that whole thing work out? can you run a constant stream of nutes tthru them or will they clog up?
thanks, cp

I

idoreallytry

lookin good bro,,,,i forgot to tell u the shroomies were nice,,,peace

bobblehead

Veteran
You're a ballsy dude naming those plants... High treason around these parts. I've got some chocolate rain myself... :) Keep on keepin on.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
baBaboO
Howzit brother..?? Just peeping the show, ****** seeds are those crossed with some of motarebels wares? And dood becareful of craigslist you could run into the craigslist killer :D Blockhead has always interested me just never picked any up.. bbl peace n pufs

sacKO

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Chunky: My first run with the blumats I just ran ph corrected tap water through them, and handwatered the nutes. This time I'm running a light nute solution, about 700 ppms of Maxibloom or GH 3part, with calmag and ph down to 6.0 or below. I supplement with handwatered nutes/additives (bloom boosters, floralicious, humics, sugars, etc etc). Seems to be working ok so far, although I think I could do without the handwatered additives; I'm just doing it to use up this substantial supply I have...

Ido: Im glad you enjoyed them. :tiphat:

Bobble: The chocolate rain plus the other S annies genes were gifted to me. Ive smoked the end result and Im looking forward to how these turn out...

Sack: Ill be careful of those craigslist weirdos. :good:
I dont know too much about the S annies genetics, if theyre crossed with Motarebels stuff. I think I once perused their site years ago before finding seedbay. The person who gifted me these cuts really likes their genes, and the finished flowers were very nice. :)
I'm stoked about the Blockhead, have 4 cuts rooting right now, hopefully it lives up to the hype. Smoke report wont be for a couple months at least...

picture.php

Here's a picture of my nute shelf, along with a ton of other crap on it, lol...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Shot of the flowering tent, about 3.5 weeks into 12/12. Buds are forming nicely, still less than halfway done. In the front: to the left is a Lady Cane, to the right is a Killa Kush. I have 2 GDP and 2 Killa Kushes that look like they might be mature in another 3 weeks...

picture.php

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
picture.php

Shot of the veg tent. Scrogged 3 of the plants; a GDP and 2 diff phenos of Sour Turbo. Everything's looking pretty vigorous, and these should be ready to move to flowering in another week or so...

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Hey Babba, looks like you have been keeping busy. I like the new set up and wish you the best of luck with the Blu Mats.....being able to get out of town for a few days sounds nice.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks Caljim. For the most part the blumats work nice, theres occasional fine tuning that needs to be done but when theyre dialed in they promote vigorous growth.
I dont travel that much but it is nice to have a system you just have to check briefly every day.

The aerogarden i use as a cloner. Works pretty well, usually get 7 out of 7. Here you see roots of the two K2 cuts that rooted; the Blockhead and GDP cuts havent shown roots yet. Ill probably transplant the K2 cuts in a week or so, they should have solid root masses then. And then take two more GDP cuttings...

picture.php

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Shot of the flowering and veg tent, respectively. The flowering pic is somewhat out of focus. Last harvest I averaged almost 2oz's per plant, this run i hope to increase that by at least 50%.
Blockhead, K2, Sour Turbo (two phenos) and a GDP (from Harborside) are in the flowering tent, about a month into 12/12. One more month to go...

I switched up my regimen; I was getting too much particulate matter clogging up the lines in when I had nutes in the res. Now im running Osmocote (flower and vegetable) and Mater Magic (a controlled release fertilizer like osmocote but has more calcium and is OMRI listed) mixed into the coco and running straight tap and ph down in the res. So far, no clogging or flooding issues the last few weeks. I might have to change the title of the thread. I dont think too many peeps are using CRF's on icmag. Theyre working pretty well for me so far...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Woot!

picture.php

4 bags of trim, cooked two at a time.

picture.php

In 3/4 gallon of whole milk.

picture.php

= 1/2 gallon of greenish, bitter, skunky milk

picture.php

1 oz will make me useless.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
all your ladies are lookin good booey. i see your using the blumats. im on the fence about the blumats atm. when i first got them i didnt mind having to tinker w/ them a few times a week to dial them in. i used them for 2 bloom cycles then unhooked them and started hand feeding because at the time i had a lower plant count in that particular tent. after hooking them back up when my plant #'s came back up, i had nothing but problems with them. havent had the patience to hook them back up. its also a pain in the ass having to keep my 4x4 table dry when there are overflows (no room for a drain of course). so im back to hand watering every other day.