What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey all... well with another year comes another thread. Last year was amazing, and I can only hope this year will be half as productive. Enough of the talk.. on with the pics....

I flushed all my plants today with some blackstrap. I filled the room back up the other day with bo-bo's, ecsd x std's, orange d x sour d's and one lonely white rainbow.

M39, coco.

Pollen Chuck, coco.

Bo-Bo, coco.

Toob

obviously it couldnt have been bad cuz your plants look AMAZING :jump: but how did flushing with molasses go for you? I only have like 2 and a half weeks left and i was thinking of flushing with mollasses as welll because i got some from a local health food store. How much mollasses did you use per gallon of water? I know i could go read a milllion threads on mollasses so sorry if the questions annoyin. good luck, lets hope for another year of jawdropping pictures from BR

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Toob, thanks man, no question is annoying... I'll visit your thread and throw the answer up there.

thatguy

Well, I'm here for the new thread! I hear you about new metal in '09! Let's hope there's less albums like the new ATR, and more like the new Unearth album!!!

BTW, your link in your sig is still for your '08 thread ;)

All the best,
TG

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya BR :wave:
Looks like a great place to hang out in 09! Pulling up a seat - you're gonna bring down the house this year with Frost Giants like your current flowery ladies :muahaha: I wouldn't be surprised if you reversed global warming - wouldn't that be something!!!

Gotta run - but I'll be back - Hope you had a fun time over the holidaze!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
thatguy, thanks for the heads up, fixed now lol.

Dr Dog, welcome aboard bro.

Mr GreenJeans, holidays were great man, hope yours were too.

manwithnoname, thanks!!!

I grabbed a few crash test pics. I have one huge one in my tube setup.

This is a smaller one I've had in flower for a few weeks now.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagging the new thread my friend...sgonne be a good show....surtenly like your outdoor style....hope its there soon :smile:
although its looking great indoors 2 !!!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
What up brotherBR!!!LOL...New year, new thread...damn, I cant believe its been a year already!!! Time flies when ur stoned all the time!!!!
Girls look better than ever dude, the coco is really likin you ALOT!!!I think next round, Ill try some straight coco plants, but I am really likin my soil/coco mix, best plants Ive ever had!!!!
Well, keep it up, Happy New Year to you & OGA, and keep killin it bro, I got u tagged...Peace

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Sleepy, thanks man, should be a good year.

Core, I may be able to throw a few outside, I don't have much privacy here which sucks. Thanks for the support.

ZeusOGrefugee, yeah the year flew by eh bro, glad you're aboard.

Just finished snapping a few pics of the pc. They're getting frostier by the day, crazy colors on the fans too. Gnats are back with vengeance, lil bastards.

Pollen Chuck

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Pc looks great brother, that one looks alot like my big pc

Mine is coming down tonight, I was just in the room and turned heat down, and turned all fans and lights, cleaning tonight!! I better get some house work done before gf sees me cleaning my room but not the house lol

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
beautiful thread start black bro! best wishes for your year! i will check here as often as i can.

M

moses224

SO you can cut off all nute with exception of mollasses for last two weeks? If this is the case im stoked. This is first grow I used mollasses and nugges are stickier then ever, and iv grown this variety a bunch of times it definately makes a huge difference i was going to stop when I flushed but If I can continue Im all in. Thanks

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looking great man. You know Ill be around watchin you show off the goods. That big crash test looks superb . Keep em comin :joint:

Toob

so i got some "plantation" organic unsulphered blackstrap molasses, is this the type of "fancy" mollasses that is optimum for late in flower? keep it up!! im out of compliments for you OGA guys.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks bro, she's a sticky one.

BlueberryTerry, thanks man, always nice to see some new names in the thread.

esbe, I'll try to do the same bro, always love to see what you have going.

moses224, love the molasses here. I still do a good flush with plain water for 2 days before I let the pots dry out and harvest just to get rid of anything remaining in the plants.

Prof Sublime, thanks, she's going to yield huge.

Toob, I'll post some pics of the labels and you can see for yourself. Your going to see a big difference.

Molasses..... I'm a firm believer in this organic wonder. Not only is it packed with sugars and carbs, but has lots of micro nutrients that plants need. You'll notice a big difference in resin production and the final taste alone is worth the extra work. Here's two labels for comparison... I use blackstrap for everything but the last two weeks.... last two weeks gets the more refined molasses... there's more carbs in the refined but less of the micro's. I still flush twice with straight water, then let my pots dry out before chopping.
Blackstrap / Refined

I hope this helps, any questions drop me a pm. An article is in the works on the beneficial uses of molasses.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Very happy to find your new thread - I just know you are gonna give us a pimp ride! Your PC - if I was a hemp plant I'd propose - that sure is a lot of red! Absolutely gorgeous!

Tagging in - and Happy New Year my friend! -MGJ

Latest posts

Latest posts