What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Den0ts

DSCF0083.jpg

BogBubble day 63

Alright! I was definitely missin this thread from OG :) Very impressive budshots every one. Here are a couple bud shots from my most recent grows. The first is from some NL x BigBud, the next is of the Ice that I'm runnin through the bubbler right now mixed in with some Papaya which happens to be the last two pics.

Oreganic

NorCalRasta said:
Very nice shots everyone!!! :lurk: This thread is already starting to pick up speed again! Lets keep it going!!! :dance:

Heres some Humboldt Rain/Snow that has been curing for a couple of days now. :bigeye: This nugz are from the plant that I posted at the beggining of the thread. :D

Peace... NorCalRasta :smoke:

Hey man, nice pics as usual. So I was catchin up on your earlier posts and replies and noticed you're snow dilemma and thought I'd give my $.02. So I've come across quite a bit of snow up here in Oregon, and its pretty consistantly nugs of the same structure as yours. Pretty thick and stalky kinda nugs that were very green and frosy with pretty vibrant hairs. Close to what you grew. If it helps, my best description of the smoke of snow is a very clean smooth smoke with lemony undertones. On the indica side, but a good balance of sativa/indica high I thought. I built up an immunity to it kinda :confused:. Haha. Take it easy bro..

-budo.

G

Rightous shots everyone!!! I was going to take some pictures of my garden tonight, but I had a change in plans... I am taking off again to hit the snow, this time to Oregon. :D In lue of making my trip I decided to make some hash, I just got these bubble bags last week and this was my third run making hashish. :hijacked: I know it isn't a BudShot, but I have to contribute something cause I am going to be gone for a few days. :puppydoge Sorry for the interuption if I caused on... I am just stoked on these bubble bags.... I have been smoking sooo much hash!!!! :kos:

Peebs- WICKED SHOTS BROTHA!!!! Hows the new setup treating ya?

DocLeaf- Some damn fine shots you got going there my brother! May Jah keep you safe and irie! :D

HempKat- Thanks for dropping by and posting some of those wonderful shots... them C99 looks like they are thicking up very nicely!! :D

Oreganics- Sorry if I sound stupid, but are you budeao (or something like that) from OG... I think that I remember you from somewhere, but I might just be high... wait I am :biglaugh: Thanks for the input... the flavor sounds indentical... I would say the stone is almost the same, definetly not the heaviest indica. Last time I only had about an oz of her so my tolerance didnt really build up, but I got a lot her coming down the near future so we'll see how it does. I would say that the smell reminds me most of Master Kush, when I open the jars the pugentness practially knocks me over. I am 90% she is the "snow", but since these seeds are circa fall '04 outdoor harvest I am going to stick calling her Humboldt Rain (but will let anyone who I pass it too that it basically almost the snow) since I dont want to step on anyone's toes or getting any flaming from anyone.

Everyone else I am really stoned and getting ready to leave now, but DAMN everyone has great shots, thanks for your all contributions.

Here is 6.7g of LemonBerry trim hashish... remember this was my third try at these bubble bags so take er easy :) ... for all you OGers that know my grow, this was a mix of all the LemonBerries: A-D... :D I can't wait to try some!!!

The nug is the top right is some Humboldt Rain if anyone was wondering... :D

Lets Keep This Great Vibe Going... Its All One Love!!! :dance:

:smoweed:

Peace... NorCalRasta :rasta:

Last edited:

Haha

Here is a little bit of what was puffin up in T.H.C baby.. you CAMP hold me down!!! a few pics from a'dam as well.
DSC00543.jpg

Picture458.jpg

Picture456.jpg

Picture453.jpg

Picture449.jpg

Picture450.jpg

Picture447.jpg

Picture446.jpg

Picture445.jpg

Picture442.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

Last edited:
G

going insane, last days.

going insane, last days.

take a sample

dry a sample (3 days - 30º , 60%)

smoke a sample

Yes, this is the harvest time.

my new target

G

I was listening to this cd when I was posting earlier I have to say that growing ganja makes me feel this way... I feel so intouch with life here in the mystical lands of the Emerald Triangle enjoying Jah's gift. :smoke:

"trailblazing through affliction
brushing off the branches golden
standing strong flames
dancing like a lion roaring rising out of nothing "
Matisyahu :dance:

72541_26_06_041.jpg

NorCalRasta :rasta:

Last edited:
G

great stuff everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,ncr, the new setup is great, finishing the dirts, thinking bout goin back to dwc, but who knows, have a blast in the snow, its hot as hell here=) peebs

Last edited:

Oreganic

NorCalRasta said:
Oreganics- Sorry if I sound stupid, but are you budeao (or something like that) from OG... I think that I remember you from somewhere, but I might just be high... wait I am :biglaugh:

:biglaugh:Haha, no doubt man, I am budo from over at Overgrow :D. Thats why I tend to leave -budo. at the end of my threads.. guess its not the easiest name to remember though :confused:. Haha, so you're going to escape up here to the snow, eh? Where abouts? No snow near me, we're having some of the most abnormally warm weather right now here in the willamette valley! The flowers are thinkin its spring already :frown:. Global warming is so scary..

Anyway, glad to hear about your snow/rain, whatever! Sounds like some great smoke man, I'm sure yours is quite a bit better than what I had for suuure. I mean c'mon now, look at those nugs, fresh organics straight off the plant :yoinks:. Haha, I'm high too bro, got more sky to cover so I must be off :bolt:.

-budo.

G

<--- Double Dutch &

Double Dutch

S.A.D.P.X Skunk

S.A.D.P.X Skunk

S.A.D.P.X Skunk

Moroc x Afghani

Moroc x Afghani

P.O.G Coming soon.... :yummy:

G

Figured I'd post up some of my C-99 pola buds.

Yeah pola buds you heard right, those are buds that are somewhere between being popcorm buds and being cola buds....polas! :biglaugh:

G

I got a 400w pola bud :biglaugh:

Im tempted to take my P.O.G specimen out of the dark just to show it off here

Status
Not open for further replies.