What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem's Dawgs!!!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
All for these plants are beautiful.

where can I obtain some of these Dawg strains?

especially the Chemdawg. :yummy: beautiful.

G

Great job as always JimmynitZ....Pictures and Flowers both look really amazing....Thank you for sharing and Keep up the good work!

Mampi

Jimmy you are a talented grower & photographer... I always gotta take a looksee @ what you've got on show! Seems like everything you grow is covered in snow.... shit that rhymes! Any prizes for rhymes round 'ere :D

G

Looks like you got them pretty dialed in to me Jimmy...Thanks for sharing!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jimmynitz amazing pictures

and the strain looking sweet

G

Wow I can't believe you have chemxpbud. Well pbud stand for Paonia county Co.
It sit pretty much in a valley beween Aspen and Crested butte. I was the one who gave chem a lot of great memeries of p.It has the most amazing sent and taste of herb I have ever experienced. Should be crazy crossed with the d

G

I've never smoked p-bud but a friend of mine was telling me about it, should be a killer cross to be sure. Man, you can really see the haze in that dog daze, looks amazing. I've got some SSH x Doubledog seeds that I want to grow out but they have to wait in the wings. Before those get started I already just started germinating some Strawberry Diesel x Double Dog. Next on the table will be some Panama Red x Double Dog. I'm not sure that I'll find anything great but I'm pretty sure that they'll all be good anyhoo.

Scay Beez

Keep up the killer crosses guys! Y'all are killing me to try some chemdawg. Nice pics as always, Jimmynitz.

- sbz

J

JimmynitZ

Update

Update

Hey y'all, thanks for stopping in!:smile:....Here are some new shots! :joint:

Super Snowdawg @ 52 days

138539056_021.jpg

Chemdawg Sister @ 35 days

138539090_003.jpg

138539056_042.jpg

138539056_043.jpg