What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

spicecowboy

WOW!

WOW!

charlie garcia said:
Nice words Mark

And the other side of Nepal Jam hybrid, the Jamaican line used, here growing outdoors in our climate. Sometimes donates a lovely strawberry/lavender aroma with a nice motivational effect. Nice and healthy line kept for long around here,

Best

I wanna move to Spain!

spice

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some dry-sieved hash off Nepalese Jam...I´m lovin it! :rasta:
Excellent plants...great job! :rasta:

M

medical_shed

dubi said:
Hello medical_shed, :smile:

We have never experienced fungus leaf problems when growing nepalese jam.

Yeah sorry should have said it was purely down to lack of fresh air caused by grower laziness :rasta:

tempes~tos

Hi, Dubi,
do you know when the next batch of Nepalese Jam might be on the bay? also is the Nepalese Jam on the doctor chronic site the fresh stock or last years?

thanks

ngakpa

Veteran
British_Hempire said:
Wow, some inspiring budshots there, the other day some american told me there were no good genes in the UK, should drag him over to this thread to have a look.

hehe the git

I recently had a sample of some UK (indoor) grown Nepalese Jam and it was certainly quality sensi

one pheno had a strong inspiriational rush of the kind that makes you want to chat a lot and fills your head with lots of good ideas... a good flavour too - earthy and enjoyable

other pheno had a delicious honey-sweet taste and a potent but more smooth, bright and more relaxed high

one slight criticism is that the finish to the high had a little bit of fuzziness/tightness... that could have been a subjective thing though - overall I would rate NepJam very highly, quality stuff... I'm definitely looking forward to the next blast of the honey pheno

I

Iron_Lion

A question to anyone with experience with NxJ, is a 30 day veg cycle adaquait to finish my plant around 3 feet tall (90 cm)? How is the stretch on the nep jams?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
tempes~tos said:
Hi, Dubi,
do you know when the next batch of Nepalese Jam might be on the bay? also is the Nepalese Jam on the doctor chronic site the fresh stock or last years?

thanks

Good day tempes~tos,

Nepalese Jam along with other ace strains will be available at Seedbay in the next weeks.

All stock sent to our distributors is very fresh, specially last Nepalese Jam batch, harvested June-July 07. I hope it helps.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ngakpa said:
hehe the git

I recently had a sample of some UK (indoor) grown Nepalese Jam and it was certainly quality sensi

one pheno had a strong inspiriational rush of the kind that makes you want to chat a lot and fills your head with lots of good ideas... a good flavour too - earthy and enjoyable

other pheno had a delicious honey-sweet taste and a potent but more smooth, bright and more relaxed high

one slight criticism is that the finish to the high had a little bit of fuzziness/tightness... that could have been a subjective thing though - overall I would rate NepJam very highly, quality stuff... I'm definitely looking forward to the next blast of the honey pheno

Hello ngakpa, :smile:

Im glad you liked Nepalese Jam sample. Seems Nepalese jam is having great aproval between uk indoor growers, they are doing a great job with the strain.

You got the vibe of the strain. Nepalese Jam is a sativa dominant plant with robust structure, fast flowering and dense flower formation.

Effect is potent and 'up', real quality euphoric effect. Taste, as you described, has honey density and is sweet and expansive in the mouth.

Thanks for share your opinion! dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Iron_Lion said:
A question to anyone with experience with NxJ, is a 30 day veg cycle adaquait to finish my plant around 3 feet tall (90 cm)? How is the stretch on the nep jams?

Hello Iron Lion,

4-5 weeks of veg would be perfect for a Nepalese jam indoor grow from seed. It's a robust plant without the typical sativa stretching of the first weeks of flowering. Your height limit is enough for her. Best wishes!

I

Iron_Lion

dubi said:
Hello Iron Lion,

4-5 weeks of veg would be perfect for a Nepalese jam indoor grow from seed. It's a robust plant without the typical sativa stretching of the first weeks of flowering. Your height limit is enough for her. Best wishes!

:wave: Thanks dubi, it's much appreciated.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Naturally said:
So dubi, what was the reasoning behind backcrossing to the Nepalese ?

thanx

Hello Naturally,

When breeding Nepalese jam, our main goal was to produce a more vigorous Nepalese dominant seedline. Original F1 Nepalese Jam showed nepalese dominant phenos and taller intermediate nepalese/jamaican phenos.

The fast flowering, more robust and compact nepalese dominant pheno was backcrossed to same nepalese line (sister nepalese plant from same family but not exactly same nepalese mother of original F1) to stabilize the desired hybrid expression.

I hope it helps.

Last edited:
I

Iron_Lion

Would topping or LST produce the best results in terms of yeild in a small grow box? Also is NJ a rather slow grower? I've got a few at day 19 veg and they havent got a full set of fan leaves yet and are still under 6cm tall. They look healthy, Im waiting for them to really take off. I'd like to put them into flower at 4 weeks but I think 5 or 6 might be more realistic.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Iron_Lion said:
Would topping or LST produce the best results in terms of yeild in a small grow box? Also is NJ a rather slow grower? I've got a few at day 19 veg and they havent got a full set of fan leaves yet and are still under 6cm tall. They look healthy, Im waiting for them to really take off. I'd like to put them into flower at 4 weeks but I think 5 or 6 might be more realistic.

Hello Iron Lion,

Nepalese Jam grows quite columnar from seed indoors. Topping could be benefitial outdoors with longer vegetative times but she works fine indoors untopped.

New nepalese jam is a backcrossed line, she's not so vigorous like other ace F1 hybrids but her strucuture is real good for indoor growing.

If height is not a problem let them veg a little more. Yields will be higher and they will express better their potential.

Best wishes.dubi

I

Iron_Lion

dubi said:
Hello Iron Lion,

Nepalese Jam grows quite columnar from seed indoors. Topping could be benefitial outdoors with longer vegetative times but she works fine indoors untopped.

New nepalese jam is a backcrossed line, she's not so vigorous like other ace F1 hybrids but her strucuture is real good for indoor growing.

If height is not a problem let them veg a little more. Yields will be higher and they will express better their potential.

Best wishes.dubi

:wave: Thanks again dubi

Grandad

Hi there. I have Nep Jam on the go along with some other strains.

I've read elsewhere that NJ doesn't take too much nutes. I'm giving everything a good feed tomorrow- anyone got experience of bio bizz/ guano ferts and Nep Jam?

Also- i will be crossing this with various types. do you think this would mix well with Early Pearl (i.e. improve suitability for northern latitudes)?

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Grandad said:
Hi there. I have Nep Jam on the go along with some other strains.

I've read elsewhere that NJ doesn't take too much nutes. I'm giving everything a good feed tomorrow- anyone got experience of bio bizz/ guano ferts and Nep Jam?

Also- i will be crossing this with various types. do you think this would mix well with Early Pearl (i.e. improve suitability for northern latitudes)?

Try easy sativa, it's actually alot earlier than early pearl. But early pearl has the sweet sweet taste.

Grandad

easy sativa is a variety?

yes I love the taste of the pearl. It also is mold resistant (a big consideration here)