What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse learning experiments.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Kalbhairav, I'm blessed to have a lot of seeds knockin around. I've wanted to do some stinky stuff for a while now. So I sprouted some I knew would finish by October 10th.

The Bangi x Nepjam crosses just seemed to cool to pass up. I'm very interested in f1 frequencies passed on in these crosses. Which ever finishes the best here. I will try and purchase the balance of Dubi's stock. There isn't anything like it around, and I like to be and have the unique. Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Repuk my friend, the girls are doing great. Pretty decent amount of sunshine today. The rest of this week is supposed to be better. The Auto Malawi x Northern lights are filling in nicely. The buds should be impressive starting this early.
Have a great week brother. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
6-22 Updates

6-22 Updates

Hello all, I'm just going to do a photo bomb.

Lebanese #3

Lebanese #4

Dual planted Lebanese, left plant is a male right is a female.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
6-22

6-22

Blueberry and the Panama D/C trifoliate

Blueberry and Panama D/C trifoliate.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
6-22

6-22

Purple Nepjam f6 Reversed x Bangi Haze f29

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6

Bubba Kush x PCK
There are others but it started raining and I was losing good light to take pictures. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
some outdoor ladies

some outdoor ladies

Hello all, My rain barrels are full again after a real nice rain last night. Here is three nice plants and one ugly one.

Erdpurt #1

Erdpurt #2

My Original Glue with an ugly Panama x PCK to the right side.
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy growing. Peace

Ncali

Veteran
Hey FL, things look lush and green as usual. Perhaps not as crazy growth as late year (a good thing I think). Very healthy, look forward to more

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Ncali, I will do a full update tomorrow. I have been very busy at work the last two months. I probably won't be doing any other updates here until harvest time. ( before and after pictures)

The greenhouse is filling up quickly. I released ladybugs yesterday, they are doing their thing. I expect them to move on by mid week.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend my friend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 1st update

July 1st update

Hello, I wanted to share what's going on here.

Original Glue outside

Panama D/C trifoliate and a Blueberry

Picture in the door of the greenhouse.
Bubba Kush x PCK
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 1st updates

July 1st updates

Bangi Haze x Purple Nepjam

Purple Nepjam x Bangi Haze

EDY

Panama x PCK green left , purple right.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 1st updates

July 1st updates

Kush n Cheese

Critical Cheese

Blue Thai

Original Sour Diesel

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 1st updates

July 1st updates

Double planted Lebanese male left, female right

female Lebanese

male Lebanese

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 1st update

July 1st update

These are my two Auto Malawi x Northern Lights.
I think I'm going to let them go full amber before I harvest them. Some have thought that these are low in potency. The Lebanese aren't very strong either as some would judge them. I have decided to do a full open pollination of all plants in the greenhouse. I will also cover the Original Glue outside. While friends and some patients won't be getting full buds this season. I can't pass on the opportunity to make these crosses.

Overall strength isn't my concern. Flowering onset and CBD potential in strains is more towards my goals in these crosses. I have most of next season's line up scheduled. I'm adding a three new strains and would like to try one or two others of the Auto Panama and Auto Zamaldelica if released by Ace.
I hope you all have a great grow season and harvest. I will post up some pictures again later. Not sure when? Peace :tiphat:

ULMW

Greetings and glad tidings Beloved FarmerLion! Pleased to see your garden thriving and younalso sounding well. Busy as usual. Good stuff! Keep up the mighty works. Love it that you want to preserve the plants by allowing a seed run. Well done! Thank youbfor preserving a species..God bless and Happy growing!

p.s. Auto Malawi x NL , some think it low in potency , Lol! Quite the opposite! Kinda grabs you offguard! Everyone I gave to loved it and complemented its potency. I fancy to regrow it for sure.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ULMW, mine are Malawi dominant and smell incredible. Two of my testers are coming out for the 4th of July. Actually I might have four here but not confirmed yet.

I'm actually looking forward to pulling seeds out of buds this winter while watching football. Not sure which one's I will run next season. But it gives me something to daydream about.

I wish you the best in life my friend!
God Bless. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Since my Auto Malawi x Northern lights f4 are my only plants in full on flowering. Let's talk about those impressive damn ladies. A strong woody aroma with a lighter pine, melon background.
Weight is coming fast to bud sites. The stretching is minimal and new bud sites are low.

All energy is going into existing bud sites. It will be dark by the time I get off work. I will post pictures of the girls tomorrow if I get the 4th off.
God Bless you all. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 4th

July 4th

Hello friends, here's a few pictures of the flowering Auto Malawi.

Have a great day ! Peace