What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G.haze.honduran n friend

Consolidated

Hi Prime.
You got some excellent sativas there.
As for the pics, try to zoom in (just a little) the photos and save them on your phone and after try to upload here. - you can preview your post first-.

Last edited:

Primate743

Hi Prime.
You got some excellent sativas there.
As for the pics, try to zoom in (just a little) the photos and save them on your phone and after try to upload here. - you can preview your post first-.

Good idea. Thanks for the assist!!! I ended up doing screen capture of the pics n loaded them. I see now that it was in fact the orientation of the camera when the pics were taken that was causing them to end up sideways when uploaded.

Here is partial overview of the two Hondurans.
picture.php

Here is Honduras #2
picture.php

Honduras #2
picture.php

Here is Honduras#1. This gal started finally started put out some terps. Woody, very earthy, hints of citrus. Great structure, much more dense than her sister.
picture.php

I am very impressed with vigor and production of these Hondurans. Neither of the gals have hermed at all despite some stressful environmental issues.

Primate743

Here we have the durban. I have to admit I was not that excited for much of early flower cycle. I now realize she was not getting enough light and the temps were a bit on the chilly side for her. I thought she was done flowering after about 10 weeks. New pistol development looked to have ceased. Most pistols had turned. However after moving the gals under 1000w De hps with warmer temps around week 10 of flower end this gal into new flower phase. She starryrf throwing fresh beautiful Pistils all over the place. She will easily go 14 weeks.
picture.php

Closer up
picture.php

Primate743

Now for the coljams. They are very Colombian leaning. Terps are very similar to haze line. This has me excited.

Here is coljam #1
She is a skinny gal. Not going to put on much weight. Very slightly herm. Just a banana here n there. Not a deal breaker yet. She is going to need to offer superior smoke in order for me to keep her.
She to looked like she would be done under 12 weeks. But she recently started to throw new Pistils. Looks as if she will now go 15-16weeks.
picture.php

Closer up of coljam1
picture.php

Here we have coljam #2. This lady offers the most delicious hazy scents. Good producer. Initiated flower production quickly. Could have been a real contenter for future breeding and just general keeper pheno. However she started to herm around 10 weeks of flower. I have been picking bananas and have moved her to a different room to isolate her and let her finish. She is going to finish under some leds.

picture.php

Closeup coljam2
picture.php

Closeup coljam2
picture.php

Primate743

Here is coljam#3 . very similar to #2. Not as complex terps , but still very hazy. No bananas at all. Real potential for future cross to green haze line, punto rojo, or Honduran line. Potential for becoming a keeper.
picture.php

Closer up coljam#3
picture.php

Primate743

Now for the green haze.

Here is green haze #1. Slow to initiate full flower development. Began to flowering in earnest after nearly 8 weeks of flower at 11/13. Flowers are fluffy. Very,very mild terps profile at 12 weeks of flower. Less trichome production than her sister thus far. She is however, just taking off. Expect her to go 20wks.
Not the best pic.
Haze1
picture.php

Closer up haze 1
picture.php

Here is haze#2. Started flowering much quicker than sister. Better trichone production. Excellent terps. Potential breeder. Really excited to have her. I think she will go 18 to 20 weeks.
picture.php

Close up haze#2

picture.php

Closer up haze #2
picture.php

That's it for now. I think I am getting the hang of posting n uploading.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Primate743!

You have really green hands with the sativas! :) They are exploding in flowering, glad the yield is exceeding your initial expectations. Even the Oldtimer's Hazes which are quite modest yielders indoors are producing very well in your garden. The Honduras are doing exceptionally well, i'm glad you like their vigor and yield, happy to see they are sexually firm. A pitty the Punto Rojos were finally male, but the ColJams and Durban are also doing great so guess you are going to have a wide variety of excellent pure sativa smokes at the end of the ride ;)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your results with us!
Wishing you the best for these last weeks of flowering :yes: