What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE,s HIGH!

B

beanz

are these finished yet , I,m expensive too keep hanging round ;) just letting you know I,m on the clock .

Last edited:

hoki2test

Veteran
NOT YET MR BEANZ SIR

NOT YET MR BEANZ SIR

NOT YET MR BEANZ SIR....Next Mon will put me at day 21 of flower and I will do some defoliation and throw another 2000 watts of led in with the flower room with the 3000 watts of HPS......I will take photos of the main flower room before and after defoliation then and when it happens...im prepping a outdoor greenhouse area so I can join you in some mad sativa adventures...but that project is not ready yet.....keep doing you MR BEANS....some very inspiring stuff looking at your work:tiphat:

Last edited:

Kaskadian

Veteran
NOT YET MR BEANZ SIR....Next Mon will put me at day 21 of flower and I will do some defoliation and throw another 2000 watts of led in with the flower room with the 3000 watts of HPS......I will take photos of the main flower room before and after defoliation then and when it happens...im prepping a outdoor greenhouse area so I can join you in some mad sativa adventures...but that project is not ready yet.....keep doing you MR BEANS....some very inspiring stuff looking at your work:tiphat:

I'm beyond jealous of your setup! Hokirino... 5000 watts?! I'm running a total of 600w in my flower tent right now. I'd feel like a fat kid in a candy store if I had the room to do that kind of grow. :biggrin:

Can't wait for the next update amigo!

hoki2test

Veteran
Thanks Mr Kaskadian

Thanks Mr Kaskadian

I'm beyond jealous of your setup! Hokirino... 5000 watts?! I'm running a total of 600w in my flower tent right now. I'd feel like a fat kid in a candy store if I had the room to do that kind of grow. :biggrin:

Can't wait for the next update amigo!

Thanks Mr Kaskadian don't be jelly mate I'm jelly of the haze you got going on......ever since I was a young teen I have always dreamed of smoking a haze ever since I first heard JIMMY HENDIX...But yeah I'm planning my next move and both you and Mr Beans have inspired me for the direction I want to move towards in the future....keep doing you bro and stay keen n green!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Thanks Mr Kaskadian don't be jelly mate I'm jelly of the haze you got going on......ever since I was a young teen I have always dreamed of smoking a haze ever since I first heard JIMMY HENDIX...But yeah I'm planning my next move and both you and Mr Beans have inspired me for the direction I want to move towards in the future....keep doing you bro and stay keen n green!

Brother... every single time I log into these forums I'm green with envy when I see what people have going on. I'm excited to see what your next move is! You've got a hell of a lot of options and you've got all the space in the world to play. :biggrin:

hoki2test

Veteran
PURPLE ALERT!! PURPLE ALERT!!

I was just in the flower room tonight and after just 14 days of flowering I noticed 4 and of my six Violeta,s is showing some deep purpling to the new flower growth:biggrin: I'm a happy chappy:dance013:...I will get some photos up next weekend....excited n delighted!

Kaskadian

Veteran

I was just in the flower room tonight and after just 14 days of flowering I noticed 4 and of my six Violeta,s is showing some deep purpling to the new flower growth:biggrin: I'm a happy chappy:dance013:...I will get some photos up next weekend....excited n delighted!

HOT DAMN! Congrats brother! Can't wait too see! :dance013::peacock:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey good morning Hoki!,
I'm a little late but I'm going to join the party, can you friend me so I can see the pic's in the beginning of the thread?
Thanks.

hoki2test

Veteran
UPDATE= 23 DAYS INTO FLOWER

UPDATE= 23 DAYS INTO FLOWER

UPDATE= 23 DAYS INTO FLOWER....Just a few room shots of mainly the Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt Fems.....Total beasts and have surprised me with how fast they seem to be.......I will Defoliate this weekend and do before and after shots then and I will try to pull plants aside for individual plant pix of each plant including the Purple Mexicans and erdpurts,Sorry for the crappy phone pix....I'm seeing two main distinct phenos in the Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt ...Pheno one is a huge beast with tons of vigor and excellent branching and has the most stretch...I'm thinking maybe this is the true representation of Black Domina ?.....And pheno two has less stretch and shorter internode spacing and long baseball bat type buds with medium branching but again both look to be super fast....

picture.php

Last edited:

hoki2test

Veteran
THANKS BROTHER

THANKS BROTHER

Good work looks really nice. I'm happy for you. Nothing like your first harvest. :)

THANKS BROTHER IM VERY EXCITED WITH WHAT I HAVE FROM ACE SEEDS AND CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THESE GUYS....THE BEST IS STILL TO COME...I HAVE SOME VIOLETA,S THAT ARE BLOWING MY MIND.....WILL UPDATE THEM HERE IN A MINUTE OR TWO:biggrin:

Last edited:

xet

UPDATE= 23 DAYS INTO FLOWER....Just a few room shots of mainly the Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt Fems.....Total beasts and have surprised me with how fast they seem to be.......I will Defoliate this weekend and do before and after shots then and I will try to pull plants aside for individual plant pix of each plant including the Purple Mexicans and erdpurts,Sorry for the crappy phone pix....I'm seeing two main distinct phenos in the Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt ...Pheno one is a huge beast with tons of vigor and excellent branching and has the most stretch...I'm thinking maybe this is the true representation of Black Domina ?.....And pheno two has less stretch and shorter internode spacing and long baseball bat type buds with medium branching but again both look to be super fast....

View Image

Beautiful grow. I was listening to Eddie Bravo talk about the government and threw your photo into GIMP.

attachment.php

Attachments

• niceace.jpg
    niceace.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 8

hoki2test

Veteran
ROOM PIX 23 DAYS INTO FLOWER

ROOM PIX 23 DAYS INTO FLOWER

JUST A FEW MORE FLOWER ROOM PIX AT 23 DAYS .....I WILL DO DEFOLIATE ON THE WEEKEND AND DO SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PIX AS WELL AS INDUIVDUAL PLANT PIX

picture.php
picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
VIOLETA!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I START?

VIOLETA!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I START?

VIOLETA!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I START?.......This Strain is blowing my mind and exceeded all my expectations ...I popped six fem seeds and at the moment I have three solid purple phenos and three green phenos.....They all have amazing smells !.....I WILL POST UP PIX OF THE MY TWO FAVOURITE PURPLE PHENOS=

PURPLE PHENO ONE WAS LABLED VIOLETA NUMBER 3 FROM THE START AND EVEN IN VEG SHOWED ALOT OF PURPLE TRAITS AND HAD THE MOST VIGOR AND ROOT DEVELOPMENT OUT OF ALL SIX VIOLETAS=HERE IS PIX IN VEG BEFORE THE FLIP TO FLOWER

picture.php
picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
VIOLETA!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I START?.......

VIOLETA!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I START?.......OK SO THIS IS THE SAME PLANT 23 DAYS AFTER BEING PUT INTO FLOWER!....I CANT FIT THE WHOLE PLANT IN BUT IT IS A BEAST WITH EXCELLENT BRANCHING AND MANY TOPS AND WAS ONLY TOPPED ONCE!
THE SMELL OMG=THE SMELL IS A SHARPE AND STRONG FLORAL POT PURRI PERFUME SMELL.....I LOVE HER AND SHE WILL YEILD GOOD AND I WILL RUN HER AGAIN BOTH INDOORS AND OUT AND TRY TO DIALL HER IN BETTER....I CANT WAIT TO RUN HER ORGANIC AND HOPEFULLY TH SMELL WILL TRANSLATE TO THE FINISHED FLOWERS AND TASTE ALSO

picture.php

Last edited:

hoki2test

Veteran

VIOLETA!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I START?.......OK THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PURPLE PHENO FOR THE AMAZING GRAPE CANDY SMELL,THIS WAS LABLED VIOLETA NUMBER FOUR AND HERE IS A PIC FROM VEG BEFORE BEING FLIP TO FLOWER=

picture.php
[/B
]

hoki2test

Veteran

VIOLETA!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I START?.......SAME PLANT 23 DAYS AFTER BEING FLIP TO FLOWER=VIOLETA NUMBER FOUR

THE SMELL OF THIS PURPLE PHENO IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BUT SMELL WISE IT IS MY FAVOURITE...LESS BRANCHING THEN THE PREVIOUS NUMBER THREE VIOLETA BUT THE SMELL IS WHAT SHOCKS ME...STRAIT UP GRAPE CANDY !!!
THE SMELL IS SO SICKLY SWEET IT ALMOST SMELLZ LIKE ITS ARTIFICIAL GRAPE AND ITS HARD TO WRAPT MY MIND AROUND,SMELLLZ LIKE GRAPE HUBBA BUBBA CHEWING GUM!!...IM CALLING THIS MY ELITE GRAPE AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW SHE DOES ORGANIC AND I WILL HOLD HER CLOSE WITH LOTS OF LOVE FOR YEARS TO COME...A BIG THANK YOU TO ACE FOR THIS:tiphat:....I COULD NOT FIT WHOLE PLANT IN AND WILL TRY TO GET BETTER PIX IN THE WEEKS AHEAD
MY HUBBA BUBBA CANDY GRAPE PHENO OF VIOLETA=

picture.php

picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
MY HUBBA BUBBA CANDY GRAPE PHENO OF VIOLETA

MY HUBBA BUBBA CANDY GRAPE PHENO OF VIOLETA

MY HUBBA BUBBA CANDY GRAPE PHENO OF VIOLETA=DAY 23 OF FLOWER

picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
Day 24 of Flower =Room Defoliation