What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyderweb

Darious

Update: Spyderweb is currently in the f4 generation, and things are looking very positive. In this generation approximately 25% of the population are webbed autoflowers, I am going to lock these traits in and stabilize it over the next few generations (I am planning on locking in the purple also), if all goes well these should be available around this time next year. I will upload some pics over the next few days.
canned abyss

April-May 2014 according to his first response to your question.

Which is good news, because I'd probably drop for a pack by then just for the novelty factor. I'd feel better about growing these in my yard garden than a regular AF.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Spyder is available at another vendor but I can't give their name here. As far as pics go I will get some more up today or tomorrow, been really busy.

ghostmade

Veteran
thanks bro,i know where i wanna support ic though feel me ima rocking sum sgs gear(when they gets hear)soon as ur gearis hereima pick up a couple packs peace

Darious

Spyder is available at another vendor but I can't give their name here. As far as pics go I will get some more up today or tomorrow, been really busy.

Looking forward to pictures :)

Looks like its out of stock right now. I've had a good transaction with them, and have also purchased some sgs gear from the bay before. I'll be starting a thread about the resulting cross when I grow it late summer/fall, indoor led style.

canned abyss1

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N

new3

how many times u gunna keep ibling it, i see some of those leaves still need some work.

But you sir have done nice work!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to a Spyder in my garden. Got 'em last fall....patiently waiting. Loving the leaf pattern, canned ab!!! Imagine I'll plant in 5 gallon bucket.

Femora

Holy... Thats soma amazing work! Such a beautiful lady! -golf clap!-

Hows the high, whats the yield, and whats the flowertime?

Really nice to see some af-work done outside the usual LR-base too!

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
alowa

great to see the af spyderweb and its purple for sure .
i would love to grow em and smoke em .
and make a f1 with my ducks .
keep up the good work !

willy

Femora

Willy, how early is your strain?
Have you ever tried that out? Like.. Flower at 18/6? 20/4? :)

It would be really interesting to find a early-strain and breed it earlier n' earlier, without going full auto. But it would require quite a big setup to make such a breed possible..
Well.. Errr... Dreams and wishes.. Time for bed. Stay safe guys!

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
hello

the autoduck is autoflowering and i tested it outdoors and indoors .
indoors it starts to flower after 28 days at low wattage lights .
outdoors it flowers before the longest day 18/6 scedule .
and a early or semiflower super autoos as they call it would be great and is the next step to make .

greetz willy

Somebody_Else

Any more updates on this one? A purple auto ducksfoot sounds like the most stealth plants possible. You could plant dozens of them as close by as your yard and still be stealth, they just don't look like what anyone would recognize as cannabis. How tall do these get for you? Your breeding and growing skills seem very underappreciated.

canned abyss1

Veteran
It has been a long crazy journey this past couple of years, many ups and downs and obstacles to overcome. Many things have happened in my life, including moving to a new location, but things are getting back on track and Spyderweb is well on her way. Currently Spyderweb is all auto, all purple, and all webbed, the phenos are very similar, the best will be selected and stabilized over the next few generations. Here are some current pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pics! Have grown out your Spyder twice. Sumptuous and bountiful!! KUDOS!!! Makes me drool just seeing her again!!