What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt69 & the White Widow

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Hey everyone!!

Yes It's all over.. Harvested ALOT of crystally purple nugs this round, the NL still out grew the widow by about 15 %.. However i dont care... it tastes as good as it looked!!.

Will post up some cured shots soon!

I dont sterlize my scissors(which i use to clone with).Not saying it's a not a bad idea for some, never had a problem

It was fun.. untill next time

peace!

blunt69

ogenko

great work again Blunt
i'm with rule lets see those nug pics

what's in store for the next run???
don't take too long a break ok =)

guineapig

Veteran
Awesome job Blunt!!!! :jump: :woohoo:

You've really got it down with those magic trays......hopefully there is enough information here so that anyone could set them up in no time flat....

Can't wait to see the harvest pics......:abduct:

:ying: kind regards from yer friend the guineapig :ying:

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
K my camera kinda died on me.... but.... I got a few great shots!

more to come...

9118purple_white_widow.jpg

9118daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.jpg

the taste...is......unreal!!!

Last edited:
V

vhGhost

I wish i could help you harvest ... your the man blunt .. ever since the first time i seen the trays .. i was amazed ... great job!

Wonderon

All I can say is wow. The trays are amazing, looking into building myself something similar. Learning a lot from your threads. Thanks

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
WaterFarmFan said:
The Widow that I grew was some heavy duty stuff. It depends on how much amber trichs. The mostly amber stuff was big time couch lock.

I knew someone that had to call in sick to work because they could not get out of bed the next morning after smoking it.

LOL man.....funny stuff happens when novices smoke WW...

I made myself and my Uncle a smoke , but he already had a few beers prior
anyways , my girlfriend knocked on the door and he was too paranoid to see anybody..
so he asked me if he could lie down in my room....i said sure...

Next minute everybody piled into my room , me forgettin to tell them Uncle is having a nap...

It was so funny ,LOL......he told me the the next day i should check if ppl have a pilot license when they smoke my gear..
Tunes me he had a revelation.....
:muahaha:

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
Blunt_69 said:

Insane shot..!!!......
Just so kiff when you have full grown plants off different variety to compare shape ect...

Killer..!!