What's new

help in selecting different beans .....

fallenangel

ok all im looking for everyones imput . these are the beans that are on my list so far (some aquired , some not)

white widow
c99
c99xnl
nl#5 x mr.nice
sour bubble
bog bubble
bmr
blue berrie
and im thinking of fire cracker and sour diesel..

now looking at this list im seeing alot of heavy smoke . what i also need is something very uplifting , giggley stuff. i heard fire cracker is like that.. anything else?? i also love hawians anybody got suggestions on that .. also in the late 80,s i used to get this stuff from cali .. it was nice popcorn size nuggs that were so orange it looked like shag carpeting so that would be nice ..i love very fruity stuff not to mention my hashy indicas .. sooo......
there is going to be abought 4 to 5 feet of actual grow height so keep that in mind .. stretchy sativas may be out

fallenangel

oooh and also list the breeder ..... ive got a friend who is looking for a serrious heavy producer soo...

shaolin730

sour bubble may work out for ur friend, hashplant or ak47 maybe good as well. good luck with yer grow, looks like u got a nice grow ahead of ya.

-shaolin

edit: sorry im blind didnt see ak47 in ur reply :p

fatman

Hey fallenangel :wave:

If you want a strain with a good uplifting high you should try joey weeds a11xc99.This cross is the first strain I ordered online from heavens stairways and I never regretted it.The high is what you are looking for very heady and produced some nice rock hard tight nugs.You could also try a straight apollo 11 strain as it is supposed to have a giggly kind of high.

:wave:

G

Sour Bubble(indica) and Sour Diesel(sativa) would be on top of my list.

C99 and the C99xNL for something more on the sativa side of things.

The BMR never panned out for me in my setup but the Bogbubble is a real good strain, good producer and flavor that won't quit.

Tex

friendlyfriend

Veteran
its all good :) take all the strains on WWW.SEEDSDIRECT.TO make labels for each put em on a dart board and start chucking darts 20 feet away.... First three you peg should be the ones you grow......

Your gonna need a big dart board..... :D

fallenangel

lol..i know im starting to look at the stock i have .. and the stock im trying to get .. i might as well just buy everything ...

fallenangel

thanks for your imput guys .. so far i have

white widow
c99
c99xnl
nl#5 x mr.nice
sour bubble bx2 (on the way)
bogbubble (on the way )
looks like im going to order some sour d and ak 47
still looking for a killer hawian and some kind of fruity orange hair bud .. i looked at the pics of that ogers kush ( i believe) that seems like what im looking for .. just by pics though