What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunts XMAS Gift #2

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Good day folks!! Im back and happy to report I have been nice and stoned off my last round but... now im getting low and the lazyness factor is being overcome with the possiblilty of no Xmas. weed....or any weed at all.. Now I cant be having that now can I!!!So I am doing a redo of blunts Xmas Buds----lets see if i have learned anything!!People love my Xmas gifts!!

Made some minor changes to the room, the first being a new hortilux bulb, the old one was getting tired(ran it for 1.5 years), I also built me some shelves(fan) and found a more permenet home for the dehumidifier.I also plan on plumbing the dehumidifier into the rez tank.

Ok. So again, same genetics. I thought my hashplant was going to come through for me, but.. nope Im gonna break down soon... i promise!!lol. so I have these 6 ladies that are really sick. Ive kept them in stasis for over 2 months....again lazyness factor.... but the trays will do there magic like always!

so stay tuned buckos, this thread is just getting started!!

Last edited:

outame 2

well I'm pulling up a seat,but I may have to watch from the side lines because I'm so busy in the growroom!

Blunt_69

Veteran
A few pics to show everyone what a pathetic starting state I am in here this round...It burns me to gaze upon such hurting sick plants....lol..
I say 2 weeks before they start looking somewhat normal...and of course i tossed in a picture of the Magic trays too!!!

9118hurtin.jpg

9118hurtinshittycrap.jpg

9118Magic_Trays.jpg

Blunt_69

Veteran
Northern Lights. Thanks for stopping in!

Ok well, I got myself into the room this week(finally) Had a peak over everything, I started feeling better when i saw how healthy my girls look compared to the last update!!

Looking nice and dark green, the fan leaves are looking large!!The roots also are starting to make it into the lower trays where they are being fed O2 enriched nutrient solution. Room Stats are stable I am going to follow an existing grow nutrient feeding schedule(blunts xmas gift) and see how it goes!!Looking for consistency.

ppm 550 , ph 6.3, temp 69(upper)

9118ontherebound2.jpg
9118ontherebound.jpg

9118Lookingfine3412.jpg

9118lookingfine435.jpg

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Annnnnnnd..TWO WEEKS LATER.....

before...(yeah i hate scrolling!!)

9118hurtin.jpg

9118hurtinshittycrap.jpg

after

9118Two_weeks.jpg

9118twoweeks33.jpg

9118twoweeks3324.jpg

see! told ya so.... nothin the magic trays cant take care of!! Have agreat week broes!

blunt69

G

It`ll all come out in the wash Blunt.......

It`ll all come out in the wash Blunt.......

OK ...........Yeah it`s a let down from yer last score but it`ll be X-mas buds for yas so since you aint upset it`s all good since they`re kickin in now.....You Know.....teehee....Thanks fer your show dewd.........Seems like ALL yo buds end up with the dankness anyways so I`ll pull up a chair and wait for somebody to pass the :lurk: .......Peace.......DHF............. :joint:

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
The girls are coming around.....faster then i thought to! I'll be flicking them into flower soon!! Maybe even early as next week!

thanks for popping in, nice to see familer faces stoping in from time to time!!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Kicken them into flower today a 20 day veg, I will prune them tommorow and wait for my colas to form!! I will also make clones at this time, giving you all an idea how i make clones in 10-12 days!

They are approx 2.5 feet tall and healthy lookin.

I have changed my feeding schedule to 8ml micro and 16 bloom and 7.5ml of hydrozyme per gallon--->From 5ml micro, 10 bloom and 7ml hydrozyme! In 3-4 weeks I will start using my bloom agent to crystal them up!!

The room as it sits it's first night of flower
9118room3542.jpg

top of a plant
9118topwe234.jpg

This will be my pruning victim i will demonstrate on.. Keep you eyes peeled for the update on this baby!I will show you how to prune to achieve multiple tops.
9118sampleprune1.jpg

Shot of some roots in da trays!!
9118roots3242562354.jpg

9118nice214.jpg

peace
blunt69

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
mmmmmmk 9 days into flower... and i can already see them loverly white pistils shooting out forming pre flowers!!!

Not much to report. running lucas 8/16 micro/grow alongside hydrozyme at 10ml per gallon... Thats it!

I have also finished up my testing of both sensizyme and hydrozyme products. In my books "hydrozyme", made by growtek works better. I have kept the garden the same throughout these tests, and this is my finding in my system. It is an expensive additive but well worth it as i have noticed a huge differance between running with zymes and without. It's the only other additive i use along side Lucas.. Compared ot other nute lineups... It's still stupid cheap to run.

humidity is starting to get high which seems to happen as the canopy takes over, so it's almost time to clean up the mess!!! and get that freebee dehumidifier working again!!

Temps have been excellent. the room is staying stable at around 27-29 degrees C. I am going to have some nice colors come choppy chop time!!

Having some issued uploading some udated shots, will try again later!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Almost perfect!! Thanks for swinging into my thread strain searcher!! Im so damn critical of my shit sometimes!!lol

Taken excatly a month to take these sick babies from this

9118hurtinscurtins.jpg

to this

9118canopy324121.jpg

Ive still got some work to do to these ladies... but they are coming along nicely!! and this is the reason i grow hydro..

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Gave them a haircut today. This being day 13 of flower and will be the last time i touch them as far as pruning is concerned until the final chop. I take 1/3 to as much as 1/2 the lower growth on each of my stalks 2 weeks into flower. This eliminates most unwanted side growth and allows better penatration of light into the main budsites.Key element in achieving large buds.

PPM levels have raised to 950 and my ph just dropped down to 6.2 from 6.4. So all is looking normal normal.Numbers are almost where I want them I like my sitting right at 5.9 - 6.0.

Cant belive i have this many well defined budsites already!!! this is a very good sign!

Again I am having issues uploading pictures. So photos to follow!Looking stellar i must say!

what a turn around on those little lady's . i will be keeping a look out for when you prune the one and show us how to get multiple tops . as i am very very new to this all .

Blunt_69

Veteran
alrighty....well....hopefully I can upload some updates here.....today....

Ok so the first shots shows the plant that i said keep and Eye out for pruning.. Here it is
9118pruned463.jpg
9118pruned364.jpg

Got a nice preflower shots for ya'all
9118preflowerclosup.jpg

9118closeuppreflower21.jpg

and finally some cola making material stalks to look at.
9118tops2304.jpg

9118golly3wir.jpg

9118colamakers.jpg

keep in mind these were not trained from babies, the way i normally like to do it. The canopy is a bit uneven this round because of it. For the perfect even canopy you must begin training when they are just growing there first set of nodes. regardless, this round should fill out nicely, the plants are in a bit of shock loosing so much mass.. But. it had to be done.

guineapig

Veteran
Right on Blunt!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

those plants are so healthy.....just check out the upward angle of those leaves, a key indicator of a happy plant....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey hey!! guinea! yeah the girls actually did look not to bad in the photo opt!!!..Didnt even really show any signs of shock from the massive pruning job.
Im leavin them for a few days...cant wait to see em when i get back!!

Stay tunes folks,things are just gettin interesting!! have a great weekend!!

blunt69

Latest posts

Latest posts