What's new

TH Seeds! Stinky PInky...

Hiya guys and gals,
Was needing info from any of the breeders in here if possible? Anyone has crossed stinky pinky from TH? Has anyone any idea about the genetics of this Pink wonder! I have a pack of 10 from TH and can find no JOurnals or threads anywhere on this most illusive nearly pure Indica... HElpppppp... I know there is 1 Cross I came across though I never bookmarked the site Doh! Any help at all most appretiated as this may be a very nice back cross for Scrogs and Sogs... :canabis:

tragic1

Hey Hash. This is the only info I could find.

Indica. This is a beautiful, mostly Indica variety that has pink pistils highlighting some of the plants very distinctive budding pattern, rounded main cola with a "crown" of buds and not much more below, great sea of green plant.

Height 120-140 cm.

Flowering time 60 days

Yield 300 gr. per sq. m. Indoor.

G

I was also looking for info on this strain but with no luck. I really wanted to know if the pink pistils were likely to appear. I guess i will just have to order some and grow em out. Good luck on finding more info on it The Hashasin. Peace.

Most Illusive!

Most Illusive!

Cheers guys,
Thanks tragic, hey well done in seed bay lotto ;) congrats. I know the above info from TH! Damn what I relay need to find out is it's origins and who the hell bred it for TH? and anyone that has grown it.... It's like looking for the holy grail LOL.

Stinky pinky sounds like a very nice strain it caught my eye last year. I've been meaning to give it a whirl but I always choes another strain instead. Please grow out your 10 pack and tell us what you thought.

TheShipofFools

I asked about stinky pinky a while back at CW.Paradise seed mod was the only one i talked to that had even grew it.He said it was a stinky(fruity) nice yeilder and i wouldn't be disapointed. :canabis:

tragic1

I'm wondering how stable the strain is? You could make some intesting crosses with it. Stinky Sour Pink Diesel :yummy:

hey guys........have you noticed that BCSC and THseeds both have heavy duty fruity, mendocino madness and stinky pinky? The one thing that I do know is that a dude who gave clones of the strain heavy duty fruity to bcsc and thseeds is true.....I just wonder if he might have had 2 more strains from N. cali to give as well????? :confused: :p

bcsc description:
mostly indica. Another Cali strain whose seeds we introduced to the world in 1997. Stinky Pinky is a mostly Indica strain that develops dense hashy smelling buds whose pistils can be a pinkish hue. Not much branching makes this a great strain for tightly packed SOG situations. Good yield and excellent mould resistance help to further establish Stinky Pinky as one of our best "sea of green" strains. F-4 IBL. Height 2.5 to 3 feet. Flowering time 55 to 60 days. Yield up to 125 grams. Harvest outdoor Mid to end of Oct.

G

guest123

try getting intouch with rodwal , he is on these boards , we were both given some stinky pinky at the last nimbin mardigrass ,... i didnt have much succuss at the time , but i believe rodwal did grow them out and can tell you what to expect , dont think it was a holy grail though sorry to say ....