What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dark green strains

greenhit

Hi everyone, I got my avg garden under my 600 w,
well to make a long story short, all fall basically in the light
to med color, except one that is really dark and shiny green
color. I have been searching all the strainguides, but nothing.
I know about 1 yr back i read a thread somewhere on this partic
strain was darker leafed than others, but can't seem to remember.
will try to locate my camera to post a photo.

In the meanwhile, if you know of any strains with darker than usual leafs
please post so ic an do a search.

peace,

-g

G

sinfuldreams has what i think is a deep chunk that is incredibly dark shiney waxy looking green, very agressive looking plant, other than that, dunno. my Soma Rockbud was pretty dark green.

THC

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
heya fellas

heya fellas

i have a couple of very nice dark leaved mothers.... including jack herer, sour diesel and sour saver. how about g-13... very dark leaves, i hear.

JACKBAYBEH

I'm growing out a cutting off a friends Somango mama that is
DEEP dark green with glossy/waxy leaves. Looks like some kinda tropical
house plant or something. Very nice! :canabis:

Dr. D

Veteran
Dark green eh!

Dark green eh!

My Mr Nice shit were really dark green and waxy wen they were in veg, i heard it cna b down to high amounts of N as well.. :canabis:

Jah

Drk Grn

Drk Grn

Tanzanian Magic is a very dark green exactly the way it looks in the Pic on African Seeds ad. with thin leaves that curl under.

greenhit

I took some the other day, but i can't seem to find em :)

I took some the other day, but i can't seem to find em :)

I took some photos last week but lost them, so i took a few
quick ones, to show the dark green leaves. I think it's a g13
that makes it dark.
Thanks for all the answers.

-g

dowink

Most Kush variaties are dark. The darkest I've personally experienced was Dutch Passion's Blue Moonshine. A very deep green. Tasted great, didnt care for the high much, though. Thats my 2 cents

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
My Hindu Kush x Skunk #1 by kulu, the clones are much darkler than the mom, i have noticed this with almost everything i cloned so far, the clones turn out darker, just what i found.But this kush/skunk cross is very dark green, The leaves on my Sour Bubbles are really green and waxy lookin.

Latest posts

Latest posts