What's new

kush crossed with herijuana

herouana

i got some in cali from a friend of mines and he got it from a guy who grows herijuana.anybody else had it?it was soooo tasty can't get it anymore.and also bubba crossed with kush another one time thing.if anybody has it please point me in the right direction.

G

Heri, no Kush...

Heri, no Kush...

Got the Heri, all we need is the Kush!

:canabis:

ronielee49

i got 3 seeds out of my kush and i have herijuana Xtrainwreck going,also pollen from a male lowryder,i am crossing the low ryder with a couple of the herijuana X trainwreck flowers
and if i get a male out of my kush i will cross it with my pure heri,and if you want to see pics of them when and if ,then visit us at Meduser ,Ca
Medron

G

I have Reeferman's Herijuana in flower right now. It was the only female of 5 so I grew her out to pull some clones but the first clones do not look like keepers.

I have grown Orange Kush and I have a Northern Lights x Kush(newlines) right now that is killer.

Med - You know me, as always, I have some Kush beans for ya if ya want them.

Tex

herouana

thanks for the help.med and texas are you going to the cup in apr?texas i'm always checking out your gallery just want to taste :canabis:

I'm gonna buy either herijuana or tw from meduser.ca, they're not very expensive and both are strains that i would like to try, specially the tw, but sometimes i start thinking if the beans are of any good, everyone states that tw is a 'clone only' strain..
Does anyone know if these beans are from selfed plants?

It's not that Kush doesn't make my mouth water, it's another ride i wanna try, i remember reading on the first canna mag i read a lot of years ago an interview with cypress hill in 'dam where they sweared for the kush, def. the most potent, they said!

so.. i can't make up my mind! ;)

ronielee49

well the Herijuana X trainwreck i bought from Meduser .ca was a good buy as the seeds were a good price and the service was fast,i sprouted 6 out of the ten seeds i bought and gave 2 to one friend and 2 to another,hoping they would each get at least one lady each,they have failed to say even if they have prouted the seeds i gave them,so all i know is the ones i sprouted and i got 6 for 6 on the ladys ,five were true to the mixed strain and one had only the cariestics of trainwreck[darn] hehehe,i put the trainwreck one in bloom at 5 weeks veg and it is looking very nice with the buds of a true trainwreck,not a lot of bud but if its damn good weed who cares and that is a tw trait,the other 5 i put into the bloom room at seven weeks and they are going to be monsters,2 of them are in 15 gallon pots and are 32 inches tall from the top of the pot!2 are in 10 gallon pots and are around 28 or so inches talland one is in a 3 gallon pot and 30 inches tall,they all have preflowers or pistels on them,but no true flowers yet,they have been in the bloom room 1 week now,i am using A&N 3 part soil on them and moderate feed rate,strieght from the A&N site,i have pictures posted at Meduser.ca in the woodhorse seeds thread and some other pics in the thread buds and plants ? if i can give any help to any one on these strains sing out and i will try to get back as soon as possible,I am pretty busy taking care of 17 plants in bloom and 10 in veg room and 22 in floros room,i have just started reefermans potent purple,chrystal snow,ak 47,and bubblegum
my next sprout is goning to be BOGBUBBLE from seeds direct,i may do a grow thread on it also .
also in my bloom room i have 2 jack herer X bubblergum in 10 gallon pots and6 NL#2 in a 11 aero and some other seeds from friends,no names but killer weed,i just took pollen from a 10 inch lowryder and am going to cross it with the strain that looks pure TW,we will see if it works and what the outcome is.more to come later :canabis:
Medron :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts