What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

most intense

fluffhead

im just wondering what strain everyone thinx produces the most intense high. im looking to grow in a c-13 untill next spring then get the outside thing going, and i want the most intense stuff i can get...leaning towards some diesel, though i cant decide which, as there seems to be many cross', def something of rez's i think as they look and sound great. any input?

wickyd

In a c13 the hardest thing to deal with is heat and size of plants. I've never grown it, but Sour Diesel is supposed to be generally big, and flower for an extended time. If you want personal yeild of potent shit, this might be for you. If you're looking to optimize yeild in a small space, I'd almost recommend going more indica.

Im pretty new though, closet grower myself, and Space is my main limiting factor. I wish I would have chosen a good cheap(nirvana) SOG indica for my first round, just to optimize space/yeild.

If you know what you're doing, however, then you should have no problems getting SD to work well in your cabinet, and spending the money on the strain wont be of an issue, but SD while relatively inexpensive in comparison to other seeds... If you mess up on it, you've lost good seeds of a bomb ass strain.

Good nirvana strains, that I've heard nothing but good reviews,

White Rhino , Ice , AK48 , Bubblicious ... pretty good yeilders, primarily indica.

just my .02,
good luck, and dont let my words discourage you, I'm looking to pick up some SD seeds soon, I want it as well!

wickyd

fluffhead

thanx, some intereting strains. i havent made up my mind yet, but i know i want the highest possible yield with the highest punch as well...any other favs?

dowink

C-99 is the most intense I've had. I love the high, very racey and can cause paranoia. I am a big fan of it. Very easy to grow, not much smell, pretty uniform, decent yeild. GNC C-99 f2 are the only I've tried. I usually have high tolerances, late at night if I smoke to much, it will have me looking out the windows. Lightweights can have real problems if getting to much. The only other very intense strain I've had was White Peak( White Widow x Peak19) from the seed auction. a couple of years ago. Oh yeah, DP's Power Plant is probably a far third, compared to thre other 2. I also grow in a cabinet, one of those grey metal cabinets used in offices for office supplies and such.